ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Start back at Uni on the 16th :(

It'll soon be the 17th. I hope tesco are up to scratch with pre orders and delivering it on time

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I've just preordered the special edition from Game for £54.

Enter GAMEPAL at the checkout to get 10% off orders over £50.

So tempted by the Special Edition, but not sure if I can justify paying another £15 on top of the normal edition for a few more weapons and tattoos.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
So tempted by the Special Edition, but not sure if I can justify paying another £15 on top of the normal edition for a few more weapons and tattoos.

I went for it because the map should be handy, and hopefully the stunt plane trials are fun.

I agree that £15 is a lot for what you get though.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
Just cancelled my pre-order from ShopTo.net and pre-ordered it with Tesco, comes in at £34.99 if you use TD-GL4Q at the checkout

CLS320 with a D6
Just cancelled my pre-order from ShopTo.net and pre-ordered it with Tesco, comes in at £34.99 if you use TD-GL4Q at the checkout

Nice one brah. Just ordered and found a load of unused clubcard vouchers. Nearly free!

Suzuki Jimny
Pre-ordered from tesco. Great success.

With my mates in the pub last night being a bunch of geeks and planning our first bank robbery in the game. :)

Bux

Golf GTD
I just pre-ordered it from Tesco, thanks for the code :D
Also used up my clubcard vouchers (I'll never use them in store or elsewhere), so GTA5 cost me £15.99 :D

Nimbus Clio 197
I've made a gross mistake and sold my PS3 a month ago. I thought I'd just not bother with this and wait for a PS4 instead. WHY THE HELL have i done that?! I need this game!