ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

Yaris Hybrid
Probably will buy a PS3 for GTA5 as I never played GTA on an xbox and I cannot be arsed to wait ages for it to come out on PC. When It does i'll just buy it again

Yeah same here except this time I won't buy it again. I sold all my consoles ready for the next gen but then bought a PS3 to play The Last of Us and use it for Netflix etc. So PS3 version it is.

I can't be arsed to wait for the PC version. Also when I played GTA4 on the PC it was bugged to hell and I had to disable all but one of my CPU cores just to finish the final mission but that was after dying hundreds of times through no fault of my own and having to repeat the same cr*p many times due to the lack of regular checkpoints. Once I worked out what the problem was I couldn't be arsed any more.

So that has kind of left a permanent nasty taste in my mouth. Better to get it now and play it when everyone is talking about it and on a system that isn't bugged due to being too powerful!

​Given the choice though I'd have bought it on Xbox. Only downside is that I did play GTA4 briefly on 360 and the PC version was miles easier during the driving sections due to how much smoother it was.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Had a blast of GTA IV earlier, and it was kinda s**t lol

I've been playing for the last few days. Trying to polish off the last few achievements and its really good when you get back playing. Love doing some of the side missions in the police cars and that.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I might get GTA 4 out later too and try and finish the last mission :(

Not that 90% of people will be interested in getting themselves raped on a few different games but I'll stick it up anyway....

Spinksy 92G

Looking forward to see how well this all works with GTA, about time it was released tbh

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
When your flying to the helicopter in the boat you need to push up on the joystick the does the steering.

It makes the boat go faster and come off the waves better.

I'll have to try that. Thanks :)

adamlstr

ClioSport Club Member
So it's a replica of a copy of a Viper?

Xzibit.png

Love it as an exercise mind you.

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
My brother just got an email from Game saying rockstar have asked that no one dispatches it before the 16th.

Bit annoyed, every other pre order we've had from Game has come the day before release :(

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Cannot wait for this!
​Off to ibiza on the 16th and then when im back have a few days off so can play it then, Not sure whether to pre order or hope its in stock after a week

dk

911 GTS Cab
email from Game

Thank you for preordering GTA V from GAME.co.uk

Due to the epic size of GTA V we have a lot to do to make sure it gets to you in time for launch day.
As a result, we will be processing your order number xxxxxxxx and charging your payment card a
little earlier than usual.

If your payment is processed successfully you will receive an email letting you know that your order is
on its way. Your order won't reach you early, the email just means it's being held ready for delivery on
launch day.

If there is a problem with your order you may receive an email informing you that your order has been
cancelled. This could be due to a problem with your payment method. If your order is cancelled in this
way please check that your payment details are correct and place a new order at www.game.co.uk/gtav

GTA V is released on 17th September and Rockstar, who publish it, have worked very hard to make it the
biggest gaming launch ever. They have requested that no UK retailer despatch GTA V before the 16th September
and GAME, along with all reputable retailers, will respect this request.

Your order is being despatched by Royal Mail First Class who have a 97.6% next day delivery rate. We will ensure
that your order is despatched via Royal Mail in time for release day.

If you have any queries please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Service Team:
http://www.game.co.uk/en/info/StaticPageDisplay?langId=44&storeId=10151&categoryId=27504&brdcrmb_trail=Help&catalogId=10201

The Customer Service Team
GAME.co.uk

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I actually think I pre-ordered the special one. We'll find out soon enough! Shame it's not the 16th, off that day! Bullshit!

Evo 5 RS
Not sure. Might just pre-order on play.com if it is then. Probably is thinking about it, as Last of Us is still around £40 notes.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Any ideas of when the reviews will be out?

Hopefully there won't be an embargo but I suspect there will be. So probably reviews the day before.

How on Earth reviewers can score a game like this is beyond me. I mean, it's clearly going to be HUGE, so they'd have to complete it fully to score it fairly. Then there's the multiplayer which they won't be able to fully explore.

GTA IV currently is the best average scoring game on the planet (98% average). It wasn't even that good. I can't begin to even fathom the scores this will get. I'm guessing around 180%.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
At the end of the day, games like this don't need reviewed.