ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

^+1!

Hope it's out soon... having said that, I'd rather they made a good job of it than rushed it.
Can't believe how well they've managed to keep everything under wraps!

There was a guess that something would happen yesterday. The number 2405 kept popping up everywhere.

Nothing happened.

Can't wait for this though. Blows FIFA, Forza and any COD/BF game out the water for me.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
I restarted GTA4 the other day. Working my way up to the Bank Job. f**king loved that level!

Heard nothing though, glad because surprises are awesome!

Goliath I
It's out next month!!!

I lie, it's not. E3 was a f**king let down where GTA is concerned, are we ever going to get a release date?

Astra Twintop
Rockstar never do E3.

General mutterings suggest Q3 next year.

They're also working on a number of other projects.

J-J

ClioSport Club Member
I think that's more optimism than anything.

I'd love love love it to be October.

Was in Blockbuster yesterday, they had a letter in a folder on the counter which I was reading when paying. Mentioned pre-order for release 26th October.

Evo 5 RS
It will be October, they've taken heed apparently on the snide comments (albeit true) that they don't release enough games annually

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
It will be October, they've taken heed apparently on the snide comments (albeit true) that they don't release enough games annually

PMSL. As if Rockstar give a f*ck about that. They'll release when they want and still rake in the coins regardless.

Evo 5 RS
It's not up to them, Take 2 are the ones poking the sticks. Huge blockbusters every other year doesn't keep the ball rolling

Goliath I
Was that not from San Andreas?

Edit* its a scene form the original trailer Rockstar put out

Last edited:
  Goliath I
I think what The Sun is trying to allure to is that Rockstar may make an announcement at the event.

Although as per usual they have taken a small, half eaten apple and made a whole f**king orchard out of it

I personally wouldn't be surprised if RockStar didn't make any announcements or release any info/footage until it's more or less ready for release - they don't really need to raise hype about it; all the GTA fanboys are doing that for them. Plus it's a new GTA game - it'll sell like hotcakes regardless of how or when they release info.

GTA5 forums are still properly active, even if they are just talking about the same old s**t over and over: http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showforum=239

A release date would be nice though...

Petrol Blue 182.
Isn't the new Call of Duty out around that time? at around £50 a go for a game now, I'd see that having some sort of implications?

Octy VRS
actual_1342100505.jpg

actual_1342100533.jpg

“What is going on with GTAV?”received via Mouthoff

We are very busy working on the game! Everything is going well, but the game is a huge project. We should have more information and some new assets for you soon.

“Why don’t you give us more news?”received via Mouthoff

As we have said before, we have often had long gaps between asset releases on previous games and will continue to do so in the future. We are sorry if you find this frustrating, but please understand, we don’t do this because we ‘don’t care about our fans' 'don’t respect our fans’ 'hate GTA fans etc' – precisely the opposite! We do it because we want to make sure we only release 100% correct information, and because we want to keep plenty back for the actual game release so there are still lots of surprises when you play it. The only things we care about are that you enjoy the experience of actually playing the game and that we release accurate information. We just have not been in a position to show more of the game than the trailer and will not be for a while yet. We did, however, manage to sneak a quick screenshot out for you… it’s not much, but we thought it was pretty fun.

We will try and get some more screens for you soon and then another trailer when we are ready.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eewX3uhCNkQ The above link is a video I have found of apparent lighting test of GTA V. Can you disclose weather this is real or fake. Thank you in advance :)received via Mouthoff

Now that we’ve announced GTAV, all the way up until game launch (and probably beyond) there is going to be no shortage of non-stop hoaxes, faked footage and screens, rampant rumors and speculation. As a rule, we are not going to get into the game of confirming or denying each of these as they happen as there is simply too much of it. Half of them we don’t even understand – for example, we have no idea what ‘the build model’ is, so have no idea if it is complete or not! Instead, we’ll leave it to fans like yourselves to decide what’s legit and what’s phony. Please assume if you don’t hear it here, it is probably mostly fakes and almost definitely not the complete truth.
One thing we’ll say definitively though is – there is absolutely no ‘beta’ test for the game. If you see ads or solicitations to join a beta program, beware as this could be a dodgy online phishing scam. Your best bet is to only trust information as official if you’re seeing it announced here at the Rockstar Newswire.
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...wered-max-payne-3-and-grand-theft-auto-v.html

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Seemingly the guy that invented GTA/owns the rights to the GTA franchise lives in a place called Kilcreggan (Scotland, Argyll & Bute) in a rather modest bungalow..

I sail past it every day, maybe i should chap his door and find out what's happening lol.

Evo 5 RS

This is a game SCE were doing, but it got cancelled. Called 8 Days.

Ignore the video title, someone trying to be clever

Last edited by a moderator: