ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

Im playing gta4 atm with mods so ive got a fully invincible car ploughing into other cars. Im fairly sure I made a passenger fly out of a cars side window earlier

AK

M240i
420? n00b.

Mine is preordered in store, rather than online.

What price did they give you out of interest?

banther

ClioSport Club Member
oooooft so tempted to cancel with Amazon and go in store at midnight.

Maccy D's and a couple of days off work haha.

Anyone else ordered off Amazon? Do they take money when its dispatched? Cant see it on any of my cards.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Ffs I start college on the 19th now :( was supposed to be the 26th so that's a whole week of being unable to play :(

Yes I'm not working on the release day. I shall be taking the game out the postmans hands as it goes through the letter box lol. I've wiped all the crap off my Xbox to allow for the space... Cannot wait for this game it will ruin my life but I don't care.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I'll probably get the guide too, some useful tips and glossy pictures.......mmmmmmmm glossy pictures

Rubicon_

ClioSport Club Member
All sorted for next week can't wait. Working away so have bought a 24" led monitor to bring incase the hotel tv is crap. Pre ordered off amazon to the hotel, no way could I wait until I was home 4 days later :cool:

CLS320 with a D6
All sorted for next week can't wait. Working away so have bought a 24" led monitor to bring incase the hotel tv is crap. Pre ordered off amazon to the hotel, no way could I wait until I was home 4 days later :cool:

Muy bueno

M2 Comp

That is dedication lol.. Fair play!

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
Anybody got an email from Game about dispatch yet? Or about getting charged earlier? Thought we would have had the email by now.
Wasn't it Game that said they're going to only dispatch the games on Monday to ensure nobody gets it early?