ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

Petrol Blue 182.
Sleeping pills to put you into a coma with a letter taped to your head saying wake me up on tuesday?

The instagram link I posted, theres alot of pics from the guide, guns, vehicles etc.

Last edited:
  FN2 Type R GT
Just had an email saying its been dispatched from ShopTo, praying it comes tomorrow as I can't get it from work on Saturday!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Will the game be coming early if you pre ordered it? Didn't think they would do that with GTA 5.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
I went in ASDA to pre order tonight and they wouldn't let me, they said you can only pre order up to one week before its released. Anyone else heard of this? Its the cheapest store at £39.99 unless i order online at amazon. I don't understand why its priced differently at certain places.

dk

911 GTS Cab
I think anyone expecting to get it before Tuesday will be very disappointed. The odd one might slip through the net, but I doubt it.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I hope they leave it in the porch or post next door as I won't be in during the day and fcuk waiting another day for it to collect from postal place

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I'm guessing it will need a signature. These sort of things usually do don't they?

dk

911 GTS Cab
Blockbuster offering the game for free when you trade in two games off a list, not bad really. Opening at midnight too, I didn't even think they were still around.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Blockbuster offering the game for free when you trade in two games off a list, not bad really. Opening at midnight too, I didn't even think they were still around.

Are the games Battlefield 4 and Fifa 14 on next gen? :cool:

Nah. Good deal that.

Fiesta ST-2
Got an email from Game tonight saying how much it is etc although it doesn't actually give me any details.. Can't tell by looking at my bank if they've taken the money yet though. I think there is some money gone but its not showing up on my statement yet.

fingers crossed Game dont **** it up, and I get it on release day.

dk

911 GTS Cab
The email from game is confirmation of them charging you, at least that's what I inferred. It showed payment details.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Have many people ordered the strategy guide? Was close to ordering the limited edition one earlier but not sure I can justify £16 with the delivery!

Mini Cooper S sport
OH has ordered a PS3 just so we can play GTA V!! Game and console to be delivered on Tues *excite*

We need a better blu-ray player anyway, and we want Netflix for BB and other stuff.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Ooooo, that reminds me, I have no headset, it broke. I'll be ordering one tomorrow I think. Try amazon with that flubit thing

Edition 30
Do it you sexy bast.

I need to sort my friends and get some of these weirdo mother f*****s on here on my list.

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
Do you need Xbox live to actually install/play this? Also for the first time in my 32 years on this planet I've actually ordered a strategy guide! £9.95 from Amazon inc delivery. I don't think I've ever looked forward to a game more.

n2x

e60/f10
ibcTC7dSN1NsCC.gif

Fiesta ST-3
Don't think I've ever know such hype for a game... Knowing gta though it'll deliver on every single bit. San Andreas was probably my favourite game of all time so I'm looking forward to this! Hoping shop to and the postman combine well for a nice early Tuesday morning delivery!