ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

Suzuki Swift Sport
I dont think you get the option on the PS3 to install discs? As far as I know its all automated? You can tell I don't use my PS3 much!

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
srsly what are Asda playing at?

anyone else ordered from them and had confirmation of dispatch?

not that i am panicking or anything :clown:

So it looks like some t**t of a delivery driver has nicked all the copies my work was supposed to be receiving every day since Saturday. Scuppers my chances of getting it then I reckon, unless I can be bothered going to asda/tesco/somewhere else for a geeky midnight mass . Which I probably won't.

Put it this way, that was better than the despatched, not dispatched, wtf not dispatched, will I get it yesterday? posts. A bit.

I'm thinking of going before work tomorrow morning at 4.30am! There shouldn't be any nerds there at that tie.

EDIT: I start at 5am so please don't think I'm one of them.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Freed up some space on HDD.
Cannot wait to finish work tomorrow and play this all night! That's if it gets delivered........ Speaking of which, tesco email says 18th or before lol

yvy7ubat.jpg

UPDATE dpd will be delivering it to me tomorrow they've also sent a link for the gps live tracking of it!

i may have to go hunt that van down if it isn't at mine by 10

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
What's the crack with the online thing? How do I become the boss? Is it just natural that I would be or do you lot need to elect me? Lol.