ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I used the iFruit app last night to order up my custom vehicle. First order on the house along with a custom plate.

Seems like it could be quite cool the Los Santos Customs part of the app. Use in game money on the app to buy cars, customise them and then order. They'll then be sent to the dealer on the game to pick up. Pretty neat.

Evo 5 RS
I used the iFruit app last night to order up my custom vehicle. First order on the house along with a custom plate.

Seems like it could be quite cool the Los Santos Customs part of the app. Use in game money on the app to buy cars, customise them and then order. They'll then be sent to the dealer on the game to pick up. Pretty neat.

This is all in the single player campaign I take it?

Renault Clio MK4 RS
Just got mine and waiting to install.. almost 7.9GB.. oh and for people on xbox.. apparently dont install the play disc to hard drive as it can cause problems!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
They're now recommending you install the 2nd disc to an external USB drive.

Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATE: my delivery guy is on parcel no. 17 and i'm no 52... estimated here by 11:48.

whats is like then or are all the ones who stayed up to play it for a few hours asleep already?

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I hear if you install the play disc, the girl from The Ring comes through the TV

Have a weird fetish for her! I shall install the play disc then

Seriously though, it's not even that loud, unless you play the game on mute

Evo 5 RS
The 360 really is a decrepit pile of dung. No wonder they use the PS3 for all the trailer footage. Roll on new consoles...

Although I hope R* have learnt a few tricks since IV. Had some serious issues on PS

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Hang on, so install the play disk, and pop the other one straight in the bin?

Cheers guys.

Edition 30
Only night of this calendar year I'm ill and fall asleep before 10pm.

Will have a stroll into town and pick it up later.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Sounds good boys. iFruit is very cool. Looking forward to rinsing it later!