ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Anyone seen the cherry picker trucks about? I wonder if you can boom up to high areas?
They were a completely white truck

How do you take self photos too? The camera on phone only shoots forward as far as I know

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Like a Merc SL? Not seen that one yet! Soooo many cars!

There was a Ford GT I passed aswell!

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I'm ahead on my work (worked longer yesterday and started early today) so will finish whenever it turns up today and play it for the rest of the day :)

Titanium 182 FF
With the big rear diffuser?

Yea, you can get different bumpers for it, wing vents, spoilers, exhausts. It seems the Sports cars/specials you can customise substantially whereas the more everyday vehicles you only get generic options.

Not a 320d
Last night I was doing a mission with the three black dudes and I had to find a car which could fit 3 people or more in to drive somewhere, but All I could find were those AMG C63 looking thiings with 2 seats.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I love having the characters listen to inappropriate radio stations. Trevor is listening to the Doobie Brothers at the moment.

LOL! He just changed the channel by himself!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Some guy on the interweb has finished it in one 38 hour sitting. With pictures and no sleep.

Dedication. Or pretty mental. I wouldn't want to do that even if I could. This game needs to last until the new consoles arrive. Even then I think GTA Online will be a huge success.

iFruit should be back up today.

Also, I've only played for an hour or so (football was on and then beating AK on FIFA), but the dialogue between the characters is so funny. Lamar and Franklin especially.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
Some guy on the interweb has finished it in one 38 hour sitting. With pictures and no sleep.

Dedication. Or pretty mental. I wouldn't want to do that even if I could. This game needs to last until the new consoles arrive. Even then I think GTA Online will be a huge success.

Also, I've only played for an hour or so (football was on and then beating AK on FIFA), but the dialogue between the characters is so funny. Lamar and Franklin especially.

nigga please.

AK

M240i

Inbetween losing too :rasp:

Ph 1 172

I don't understand why you would sit there and do that!!! It's like getting a fine wine and doing shots of it or necking the bottle your losing all the quality of if

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lamar cracks me up at times, an utter idiot at heart though! You can see the looks they give each other

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Ive not yet driven out of the city, I take it the mountain ranges etc are how they were in San Andreas?

Titanium 182 FF
Can you customise them from the off or do you have to wait for a mission..

From the start, your car just has to be damage free when you drive in. Otherwise you will get your pants pulled down for a repair!
Customising the chopper motorbikes is very cool.

Silent_Scone

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 5 RS
Played 20 minutes last night. f**king women. The level of detail in the world is staggering TBH, can't wait to get stuck in.

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
Has anyone experienced any glitches yet?

The first sequence with the robbery i had loads! people disappearing, the trolleys full of money were missing, then re-appeared when the camera angle changed!

Also, went to Michael's house and his wife was stood on the kitchen worktop, then in the living room his daughter was stood on top of the sofa, thought there was a rat in the house and they were taking the high ground :S

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Played a couple of hours now, its ok. I've done two missions then just messed about, took a GT40 to the cable car then parachuted off, landed in front of a tractor and broke into a farm with it. Killed a fisherman and took his boat and took to near the air port then grabbed a plan. Bored now.

Edition 30
Can't play tonight! Gutted.

But spent 5 strait hours on it last night. Got through half a crate of beer, numerous tubs of Pringles and lots of sweets.

Cant wait for online, is anyone sure of the exact date. Rumours are its the 1st of October?

Clio
I don't think I understand this game.

I am yet to do any of the following outside of a mission:
1) Punch someone
2) Steal a car
3) Rob anyone
4) Raid a petrol station
5) Shag a prostitute
6) etc etc etc

all seems a bit antisocial to me.

Went to the strip club, had two dances. Flirted like f**k, she invited me back to hers.

The rest is history.

Fortunately the Mrs didn't walk in as I had titties in my face.

AK

M240i
Is there a garage I can put a car in that'll keep refreshing the car even if I lose it doing a mission? Just spent about £6k on the RH8 that's in Michael's blue garage near his house.

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
I drove Franklin's car somewhere and it got smashed up, drove back to his house later and it was there.

I think if it is their own car it will refresh automatically.

Ph2 172
Anybody downloaded the game off the PS store? My PS3 should be here today but I'm waiting in for other deliveries.

PH1 172
Is there a garage I can put a car in that'll keep refreshing the car even if I lose it doing a mission? Just spent about £6k on the RH8 that's in Michael's blue garage near his house.

There is a car storing place on the map, it's like a safe house icon but green!

Edition 30
I don't think I understand this game.

I am yet to do any of the following outside of a mission:
1) Punch someone
2) Steal a car
3) Rob anyone
4) Raid a petrol station
5) Shag a prostitute
6) etc etc etc

all seems a bit antisocial to me.

That's because you're not down with the G's.