ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

clio mk 2 5 door
Just completed the mission where I had to steal that hard drive at the bottom of the ocean with a sub. could someone fill me in why we came out of it with no money. tried to listen to the convo but couldn't quite understand why it went tits up

Evo 5 RS
To be fair the size of the main quest is no indication of the size of this game. It's huge...I'm trying not to ram through the main story but the game didn't really open up until 25% 30%.

2002 clio 1.2dynamic
bit the bullet got my friend to get me a copy for the xbox from blockbuster soon as it comes in as from what ive read its not coming to xbone on day of realise

I'm struggling to know which are main missions, and which are side missions.

I don't really see many side missions at all, unless that's just me! And when I say side missions I mean the freak type ones.

I remember on GTA4 there being markers all over the map. My map is VERY quiet a lot of the time it seems.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Not sure whether to tag this, so I have...

I need to go get a chopper from the airbase for a mission, is this hard? Armored car time?

S4 Avant

I need to go get a chopper from the airbase for a mission, is this hard? Armored car time?

Its easier to do it in the mission than any other time. Just wander in and they've got one laid out for you.

AK

M240i
Its easier to do it in the mission than any other time. Just wander in and they've got one laid out for you.

They do shoot you though and send an attack chopper after you.

I flew my chopper into the attack chopper and that wiped it out in one hit

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member

Ive literally just done this one.

I ended up taking the guards out on the entrance, waiting for a few more to come and taking them out. As I was on foot, I ran and took one of the military trucks and headed left and straight for the chopper. I tried going right earlier and there were 4 tanks shooting at me! I eventually got killed!!

I ended up out running the chasing chopper and landed at my hangar

I did laugh when I switched back to Trevor and he was coming out of a strip club sniffing knickers!

Off to get the sub now...

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'm sorry but this is the "worst" game yet for younger players. 15/16 at least for me.

Unless you turn down the volume and just let them drive around.

Not saying anything, but you should really see some of the stuff in game, it's quite obscene :)

Standard procedure is normally: Parent lets child have 18 rated game, discovers the actual content of game goes on to blame everyone else mode and gets the Daily Mail on the case to demonise those evil software devs for putting such things in to a game their child is playing.

Last edited:

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
12 and 14 is to young in my opinion.

The torture mission is just not right for someone that age.

Your kids will be water boarding next.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
I won't play it unless my 11 year old is in bed.

Even with my headset on so she can't hear the continual stream of "motherf***ers!" from Trevor, I don't want her seeing 99% of what happens...she's 11, it's just not right nor necessary for them to be exposed to s**t like this at that age.

Clio
I don't think you should be allowing your children to access material that sexualises women. There is more to women than looking sexy and pleasing men. They are their own people with feelings and emotions.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Please let's not spoil this thread. If you want to tell everyone how you let under aged kids play this game then start another thread and stay out of here.

This thread is need free!

S4 Avant
Please let's not spoil this thread. If you want to tell everyone how you let under aged kids play this game then start another thread and stay out of here.

This thread is need free!

This.

back on topic, anyone tried running through a petrol pump yet? Turns out they're pretty dangerous.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
This.

back on topic, anyone tried running through a petrol pump yet? Turns out they're pretty dangerous.

No, but I have poured gas through the petrol station, around 3 cars and dotted a few sticky bombs in there too.
The explosion was fantastic!

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm doing that next!

cant work out the hospitals... Michael gets charged £5k every time so do the rest of them now. But when franklin was poor he didn't get charged anything (I had like £38 lol)

also do not murder anyone in the swamp near the military base! s**t gets very serious very quickly!

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
I'm doing that next!

cant work out the hospitals... Michael gets charged £5k every time so do the rest of them now. But when franklin was poor he didn't get charged anything (I had like £38 lol)

also do not murder anyone in the swamp near the military base! s**t gets very serious very quickly!

I baited some c**t out of his car there, blasted his face off and s**t got real in about 10 seconds, LOL!

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Ha yeah I was in the swamp, crashed a car. Called a cab, as I was getting in sum c**t was shooting me so I nuked the fucker with grenades and everything I had, cabbie got scared and ran off so I took is car and all of a sudden I have 2 stars with those military jeeps chasing me. By the time I got to the freeway I had 4 stars with swat and military on me.

So I started dropping grenades out the car (so much fun) but I crashed with about 5 military/police vehicles around me as I was dropping a grenade. Took them all out with me lol

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
I'm struggling to know which are main missions, and which are side missions.

I don't really see many side missions at all, unless that's just me! And when I say side missions I mean the freak type ones.

I remember on GTA4 there being markers all over the map. My map is VERY quiet a lot of the time it seems.
Side missions are the ? markers, plus anyone in the street that pops up when they have their car nicked etc. The main missions are the ones that are marked by a letter.

AK

M240i
I'm doing that next!

Based on cash you have in the bank, up to a max of £5k.