ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT Turbo HYbrid Williams Turbo'd

Escos, M3E30 & GTT16
38420610.jpg

38955910.jpg

dsc03814.jpg

The news wheels in 17" 6,9kg each, I,ve gotta get them in two weeks, pictures as soon as possible.
oz_superleggera_ci3_l.jpg

The new hand brake, don't worry a new carpet is coming.

Escos, M3E30 & GTT16
Fuel regulator Fuelab 2,1 à 5,2bar

A bit of cleaning

Tools for bloc modification and souvenir des eight ball souvenirs from VW day's french event.

Forged conrods and Gr A oil pump spring.

Megane inlet valves

Test on the Williams with 4 pot, I need 16mm spacer.
Very large with full front drive clio williams, will need to modified the front wings.

Escos, M3E30 & GTT16
Needs again lots of stuff, next month Gaz coilovers and wossner pistons.
I think can close the engine in september because I've lots of work to do on the head and the bottom.

Woznaldo

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault 5 GT Turbo
Nice project! Love the suspension, especially those front wishbones! What are you doing for the rear?

BMW M135i
They should be awesome. They can stop the meggy in a swift fashion so should do well with a lightweight 5!

Escos, M3E30 & GTT16
For sure, the 5 gonna stop with this :approve:

It was waiting for the good coilovers, there they are :D
After a long group buy in France to K tec.

The pistons are arrived

The external pump Bosch, a Clio RS FW 60-2 & with 557cc (55lbs) injectors

Oil cooler with thermostatic sandwish plate

Coming for the end of the years, Megasquirt, GT2871(76)R, turbo performence cams and close the engine

ValverInBits
a 2871R !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are you looking to do some drag-strip times? What manifold are you going to run? Custom one?

Escos, M3E30 & GTT16
a 2871R !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are you looking to do some drag-strip times? What manifold are you going to run? Custom one?

Maybe some drag session if I can fixed the gearbox I want to, I making this car for road night run and pick my bread the sunday morning.
french-french-paris-france-smiley-emoticon-000584-medium.gif

Yes a custum one, like those but with V-Band fixing, I take a Tial turbine housing :

tial_vband.jpg

For the turbo I've make my choice, it 's gonna be a GT2871R with A/R 86 for a better response, I d'ont want to big.

I hope you understand, my English isn't brillant.

renault 5
What hubs, suspension and top mount combination have you fitted?

I've fitted williams arb, williams wishbones and hubs.