ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GTR Modding time

Renault Clio MK4 RS
Such an awesome car. Always loved these! Cant wait to see what its like with the new wheels on :D

MY10 R35 GTR
i've update here and there mate.

Splitters getting fitted a week on sunday.

Then Im off to the US on the 15th for the nascar

MY10 R35 GTR
Russ just sent me pics of the Y pipe. Main silencer and two small resonators to help with drone.
Same setup thats on a 900hp car.. Helps with Db levels for track too

18d08416-70c8-40a8-ae68-22309f3a2b8c_zps533c2b2b.jpg

MY10 R35 GTR
Exhaust should be finished next week, he's going to send me pics before its sent to litchfields

TTRS, 172 Cup track
I was out with two this weekend. Both fast but one was running circa 750bhp and went like a stabbed rat.

There was an ongoing joke between then owners that they were tuppaware boxes with a computer in lol! I can see what thy mean tbh, very clinical but very capable.

Love this... Sorry, can't help but picture wh*re:

8689321193_f29f8688fb_z.jpg

Welsh Weekender 2013_33 by Sam_Wick, on Flickr

;)

The other thing I can't fathom is the seemingly endless cornering ability. Even with all four wheels spinning they don't slip!

Cool pic, what roads did you guys run on, looks good fun

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Wheels look good, but I can't help but think that they would look better without the centre caps.

MY10 R35 GTR
Centre caps anew a working progress. Didn't like the no caps look, bits I'm not keep on the shiney look, there only stickers on plastic so easy to change

MY10 R35 GTR
Each to there own mate, no offence taken. I pondered for a long time about the wheels. I could have gone down the BBS route etc but with the state of the roads up here in aberdeen I didn't see the point in spending big amounts of money, £3500 for rims alone for BBS. I've gone to embarrassing lengths to try and keep the oem rims good, and was doin well until I hit an in unsighted pot hole. Took a nasty chunck out the edge of the rim.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Those wheels suit it really well! Looks great with the gold/bronze nuts too

An orange one
Like it!

dont know weather I like those wheels or standard better, probably those ones TBH but the 2013 MY oem wheels take some beating

MY10 R35 GTR
Waved the car bye bye on Monday as it set off on its journey to litchfields.

power mods are going to be aiming at 620hp ish. Going for 700 is just going to stretch me a bit with the wedding coming up in sept.

some samco or forged boost hoses and a mines steering wheel have been added, both have long lead times though :-(

MY10 R35 GTR
wee update, Alcon 400mm discs and Pagid PS29 pads fitted. 10mm spacer fitted to the rear.

null_zps148e34ad.jpg

null_zpsf8c16701.jpg

Exhaust and downpipes should be fitted by early next week