ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gutted....

Weeman sucks ****

i had something sinilar to that repaired but a new bonnet respray will cost you about 300 notes from a good bodyshop!

[Edited by CHRIS172CUP on 5/10/2005 5:22:31 PM]

Also, most dent removers dont touch them if it has a scratch or chip with it as it can crack the paintwork.

Im based in the Northeast so I dont know if the dentman would travel that far.

Not sure how it happened, looks like something was dropped on it!:mad:

106 GTi

Like others have said if the paint is cracked, Paintless Dent Removal guys wont pop it back out as it will crack the paint more.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Sorry to hear about this mate. Ive got a really dented one in my shed - but thats not much use to you I know!

Ang

Pink/Blue 182

:cry:......looks like a bike or something...the handle i mean......have one in the lagunas bonnet...kid went past and wobbled on his bike...instant dent...nice !

350Z Roadster+Oil Burner

I had 2 smaller dents removed today. The guy done a cracking job.

One thing he did say is, its very hard to remove dents from the bonnet (on a clio) because they are re-enforced at the front, and have the frame around the edge (where your dent is).

Still worth enquiring and getting them to price it up.

The guy charged 60 + VAT per panel, but im based in the south east

I might give dent wizard a bell....he done some work on my previous clio but the dent was taken from the door that time. Suppose its worth a shot. If it doesnt work looks like Im gonna have to go for the CF bonnet from lawrence.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Sorry to re-itterate but its definately broke the paint surface?! Spoke to a few in the past after some got their end away on my bonnet - wouldnt touch it at all. good luck though.

Yep the paint has been broken.... all that is there is the horrible bare silver metal!! I dont even think a touch up pen etc would do any good. :(

[Edited by CUPPER on 10 May 2005 at 8:15pm]