ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

H&R should they come with C Spanners..

I've been told that they dont come with C spanners from who i bought them off - there brand new BTW.

And i was told no coilovers come with them :S although the GAZ and FK sets ive had on different car's both have.

Anyone bought H&R's new shed some light ?

Clio 172 Cup
i bought my H&R's they came with a set of C spanners some one is trying to do you

if in doubt ring H&R direct and ask them how they are supplied with or without.

Been blagged again then..

have to say, i have no idea why i havent named the company involved yet, because this is now beyond a joke.

Just spoke to MST UK suppliers, well actually spoke to them yesterday and they confirmed they SHOULD come with them in the box.

Last edited:

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
oopps!!! Yes they should have spanners. First set didnt, purchased from MSW. The pikey b******s

RS RIP
mine did'nt have 'em , ordered from a good supplier in Holland ! Thought it was supposed to be like this but now i've read this i'm going to call them for some

Have you contacted the place where you bought the coilovers from in person?

Sent an email, and i still haven't named this company either, it was just a question really as from my research, what i was told doesnt add up at all.