ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

H&S 182 exhaust fitted

looks very nice but two silencers !!?? lol i guess when my credit card can take it ill be leading the way forward with the loudest mofo exhaust to be fitted to a 182.

Renaultsport 220T

Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 25 June 2005
looks very nice but two silencers !!?? lol i guess when my credit card can take it ill be leading the way forward with the loudest mofo exhaust to be fitted to a 182.

Loony, I spoke to them today about doing the single box, with twin pipes, and they can do that for you no probs. It will be extremely loud!!!!

Mine was reading 91 decibels, when fitted, and I expect it to rise slightly. Just within the track day limit, so Im seriously happy! :D

Renaultsport 220T

Quote: Originally posted by hip_spasm on 25 June 2005
Ive the same and its MINTED!

Absolutely mate, unlike my bank account now!!! :D

track smack, i just want as free flowing and as lairy as poss, wonder if it will be any cheaper. take it it was cat back you got ?

Renaultsport 220T

Quote: Originally posted by Tom on 25 June 2005
mate take the trims off before they melt

Cheers Tom, will probably try and get the carbon fibre ones made, they should take the heat better.

:cool:

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

yes! and if you take yours off now we can use those to make carbon ones!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

PMSL!

They look good tho dont they, im glad to be the pioneer.

[Edited by Tom on 25 June 2005 at 8:05pm]

PS does it grow?

Renaultsport 220T

LOL, does it grow? I havent noticed no, we did fit an extra bracket to stop them moving sideways, thats what melted Ians trim! Ive been having too much fun enjoying the sound, to look at it much. Will be giving it some tomorrow AM!

And as you rightly said yourself, Obi 1 you are! :D

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

looks really smart, it would be good if you got a video up so we could hear thew sound through the gears on a drive by...

tiTTy & SV650

dam you i have to get one! was that price including fitting? is it poss to have one shipped to Glasgow you reckon and have it fitted locally?

Renaultsport 220T

Quote: Originally posted by rory182 on 25 June 2005
that a ferrari daytona between the 182s?

Yes, 365 Daytona, one of only 211! 4 pipes going on her. v12 Im sure it will sound Fokn amazing! Their work is second to none. Loads of Porsches/Imprezas, they did early works Mitsubishi Rally team as well!

Not sure how much courier would cost, give them a ring, they have a jig made and have two more systems done already. Worth the drive down, IMO!

www.haywardandscott.co.uk

Clio 182

That looks immaculate. Better than factory finish by the looks of it. I love the way the pipes actually sit flush with the bumper!

MKIII 138

can you get a sound clip up ? looks nice mate.

my pref is 3" rolled. 3.5" is just a bit too big for my tastes.

Renaultsport 220T

Cheers everyone, obviously Ive been out all day driving the bo**ocks off the car, I am well-pleased with the results.

It was so worth the months wait, never-mind the cost. Not just the look of it, but the sound is incredible. Will try and get some video/sound files done this week. This is how the car should come as standard.

:D

MGP W02

I wish mine looked that good when it was orriginally fitted :(
sorted now though!

Tom - H&S paid me for a new set of trims that i havent fitted yet!!!! So if you find out about the carbon let me know where to send them ;)