ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Half Hour Wash Today!

RB 182
ClioNew002.jpg

ClioNew003.jpg

ClioNew004.jpg

ClioNew005.jpg

ClioNew008.jpg

ClioNew009.jpg

Not looking bad for this mileage is she?

Dont comment on the PH-QUICK stickers either!! ;)

ClioNew012.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
needs a Cup splitter and then it'll be even better.

like it mate

ph-quick stickers though.....how dare you.

The Bus and MRT
Looks good, have you made any other mods since I sold it or just the wheels? Think I would have stuck with the 172 wheels though ;) don't know why but I preffer them to the 182 ones

Golf R soon...
Nice car! :)

Whats it like to drive after near 100k mileage?

Love the plate as well

just prooves the cars can do the mileage if looked after nice one mate what reg is it really? i think its so funny that on most clio sides pics the flash always picks up the door reflectors ha ha ha

The Bus and MRT
Just figured it out after posting lol... not a full renault one but it had a FSH, I just used my local mechanic after the warranty was up he does a better job than most Renault garages anyway

RB 182
There she is!

Yea, i paid £3250 for it, lots pf receipts, its only had the last two services at your local garage Jo3y, the rest are Renault. I serviced it at 96k at work using Renault parts, changed the pollen filter and now i keep getting loads of seeds coming through the vents lol! tried vaccing them out, suppose they'll go eventually!

No other mods, im unsure on what to do with the K-Tec, some days i like it, some days it sound rough!

Doing a 40 miles commute now, and the MPG is currently 38mpg, which im well chuffed with! Using Tesco 99RON which im not sure is making any difference, but its cheaper than Shell etc anyway!

The PH-QUICK stickers will eventually go, although its not exactly like putting a V6 badge on it is it? There isnt a Renault Clio PH-QUICK in the range

To answer the how's it drive question - Perfect! Pulls in every gear, got a noisey rear wheel bearing atm, but it needs brakes anyway so not really bothered!

The Bus and MRT
Shells like 94p a litre tho! Tesco's is 88p i think

Just wondering mate @ 38mpg how many miles are you getting out of a tank and how much is it costing you to fill up? I'm getting 23mpg out of the R32, it's £50 to fill up with V-power and I'm getting between 260-300 out of a tank.. I'm sure the MPG on the renault computer is a bit generous :D

The Bus and MRT
The PH-QUICK stickers will eventually go, although its not exactly like putting a V6 badge on it is it? There isnt a Renault Clio PH-QUICK in the range

do you need a masonic handshake to find out what the PH-Quick stickers mean?

Lol mate, I think they reffer to the 172 Mk2 Cups as they are the fastest standard RS Clio's. Could be wrong though or I may now be killed for letting it out