ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Halo - Forward Unto Dawn!

Honda. Tesla Someday
Hey everyone!

The month long web series started today!

Its the most expensive web series ever - funded by Microsoft! Theres going to be 15 episodes I think, each 15-20 mins long, leading up to the release of Halo 4 next month!

Freaking EPIC!

Enjoy...

Watch in FullHD

Last edited by a moderator:
  Honda. Tesla Someday
Seen 3 episodes so far, and honestly its incredible!

Here is Episode 2:

and Episode 3:

watch in HD. F*CKING EPIC!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
  A ANIMAL
the fact the cheifs voice is different annoys me and also the fact hes in the mk vi armour rather than the mk iv that he would have been... otherwise though it was great

/geek

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I can't wait for this to come out now. They should make a halo film too. Would be awesome.

Honda. Tesla Someday
the fact the cheifs voice is different annoys me and also the fact hes in the mk vi armour rather than the mk iv that he would have been... otherwise though it was great

/geek

I agree with all of the above lol!

/uberGeek

edit: apparently the voice is different because he's meant to be a LOT younger.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
how can he be younger? that makes no sense. we have seen an archive video of him an arbiter working together which means this takes place after halo 3, just before halo 4...

Honda. Tesla Someday
how can he be younger? that makes no sense. we have seen an archive video of him an arbiter working together which means this takes place after halo 3, just before halo 4...

No.

this is a prequel.

It's set before the Covenant were a known threat. This whole series is Lasky remembering how he met Master Chief. The CGI scenes at the start of every episode are of Cortana and the chief just before the start of Halo 4. All of the live action is in the past when we had just encountered the Covenant for the first time.

In episode 1, right at the beginning, you see Lasky as a grown man, then this is all a flashback of how he met chief. Watch again, the voice calls him Colonel Lasky then it flashes back to when he was first a cadet. In that scene, he is listening to the beacon Cortana has sent out as an Emergency saying that there is 1 survivor (117) - Master Chief.

The chief is about 15 years old if you go by the timescales in which this series is set.

Trust me. I live and breath Halo.

Also, at the end of episode 4, look at what the chief is up against at 15:24. IT'S A HUNTER!

oh and that was not chief with Arbiter that you saw. That was chief vs standard Elite with sword.

Last edited:
  Honda. Tesla Someday
Can you get these for on the Xbox 360?

Halo Anniversary is Halo 1 remade for the 360. You can play it on original graphics and updated 360 graphics. It was remade for the 10th anniversary for Halo. You switch between old graphics and new updated graphics by pressing the 'back' button.

it also supports 3D.

Halo 2 was for the original Xbox and will work on 360's which support backward compatibility.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Ooooo I see. Ill get buying both then. I started at halo 3 and sort of picked up the story.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Halo Aniversary rocks mate you've got to buy it... I loved the original so much and it can be had for as little as £10 these days. Since BF3 seems to require a small 8-12Gb update every other week now I've binned it and gone back to playing these in single player Elite modes and they're insane.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I've ordered it last night. 14.99 brand new off play. Looked on cex and its 15 quid used. What's bf3?

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I completed halo 3. And halo reach. Guess I'm going backwards.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
DeeKay please explain the whole thing as the last ep left me alittle confused. Is cheif suposed to be mateys brother or something?