ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Haters gonna hate.

PH2 Flamer
Just listening to it without looking at the video it sounds exactly like a thrashed granada at banger racing.

So yeah, sounds broken.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
was not expecting it to be that loud! Makes my clio seem quite reasonable lol

Fabia VRS & Yeti
That sounds like Nova 1.4SR my mate had with a straight through pipe! Only the YO! part of the rev range sounds ok. Btw I don't mind noise, I used to run a bike with such a loud exhaust it really did hurt my ears :cool:

John Gordon

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 2.0 RS 172 Ph1
f**k it, its his car, he seems to like it. He came here looking for a reaction and got b**ch slapped by Chip in epic style.

Close thread.

An orange one
How are you going to drive around in this and not attract the attention of the police?

Rediculous noise tbh, and a horrible one at that!

O

Oakley12

That's sounds sweet :).

It is a tad loud but by god I love the sound of it :)

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I think it's just the utter volume of rasp that ruins it. Tegs can sound epic, just don't keep that exhaust on it. :(

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Chip closed the thread tbh, proven by his lack of reply.

Sounds crap to me, and I fail to see how anyone actually thinks it sounds good? And 99% of people on the road will undoubtably think you are a b*llend.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Great car and looks well kept. I can't remember what exggaust was on a dc2 I was watching but it sounded awesome, like watched five or six times in a row worthy. I watched maybe twenty seconds in to the top video, laughed and pressed stop. No idea what the other ones are like. Sorry tell a lie I watched a bit of the one where you were escaping from a bumper leech, sounded alrite but I'd be suicidle after a journey in the car.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Ha ha unlikely it was sometime ago. Short video coming out of a tunnel, just sounded unreal especially changing down

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
True. Funny how a s**t exhaust ruins a great car. Ah you like jap stuff. Thoughts on the spoon n1 rep exhaust?

RB 182 FF Cup
........just why? this is the reason my i will never buy a DC2 because you get tarnished with the same brush as this. post this on H-Life they'll love it...