ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Have GDI up all their prices..?

BenR said:
That is exactly what i pitched last year!

Traders forum which they pay to use and can only banter about their stuff in there.

Otherwise every thread is a non stop 'come see me, we do this, this much' etc etc.

I agree. That's a very good idea.

This is so amusing, you blently have half the people on here that really know f**k all about cars etc and so will pay more for someone to explain where tehy £800 is going cus everyone else wants it, and will pay for it to be fitted etc

You then have the other half who are more 'clued up', perhaps the true car entuiasts who will shop around and get teh cheapest prices, cus at teh end of the day H&R coilvoers are the same whether you pay GDi prices, tweeks prices, MSW prices etc, and they will possibly wait a day or 2 longer, although very often i got the good direct from manufacturers from MSW before i even get the invoice through. These people tend to fit the products themselves,a nd will shop around after researching the product themselves as they generally know what they are talking about and understand the likes of dampening and rebound rates etc.

You then ahve the small majorirty who sit on the fence and either hurl abuse at everyone or specific people, or the ones who just agree with everything, or dont' post in a vauge effort to make up for their lacking social skils, by just backing everything certain people say up

172 mk2...with clima
Lunner said:
You then ahve the small majorirty who sit on the fence and either hurl abuse at everyone or specific people, or the ones who just agree with everything, or dont' post in a vauge effort to make up for their lacking social skils, by just backing everything certain people say up

which one are you?

:D

Papercup said:
which one are you?

:D

I would class myself as the 2nd type of person, i ahve no supplier lotyalty, just gpo to the cheapest, i fit all my own parts, and research parts independently from reviews/personal experiences/manufacturers stats etc

Which are you......jguessing by the section you qwuoted you wrere trying to imply i'm the 3rd kind.....or were you stating that that was you

A SHED!
ahhh cliosport and this why im getting a type R....too much bitching on here! lol. Seriously tho, people will shop for the cheapest prices and if gdi aint it....then they'll go somewhere else...simple as..

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider
some things we are, some we are not.... when our buying power increases we are able to offer better prices.