ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Heater troubles

My heaters have never worked properly in my car. I knew that they were broken when I bought it, but I didnt think that they would be such a b!tch to fix. They are permanently stuck in the same position and wont move. This is really annoying because they wont de-mist my windscreen or heat up me feet. The temperature and fan speed works, but not the direction thing.

Me and an mechaniclly minded friend took apart the dash at the weekend to try and free the jammed cable or dislodge something that might have been obstructing it. But we couldnt work out how to get to the main heating bit.

Has anyone else had this problem?
Or am I destined to have sh!te heaters for the rest of my clios life

try lookin in the haynes for removal and re-fitting. Might be nothing hugley techincally wrong. sounds like its jammed.

replacments shud be easy to find.

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

you should be able to see the cables/heater box flap gears by getting your head down in the footwell and looking up.