ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello + Car history *car pics*

Hey guys, im a tad bored at work so thought id post up some picture's of my car history and my newest purchase, im sure ill be on here alot more as im a bit of a picture *****...:rasp:

Anyway im 20 now and live in tamworth close to birmingham..

had a variety of car's 2xcorsa's, punto GT, saxo vts, 306 rallye, ibiza cupra, clio 182 in that order... All car's were standard when i bought them apart from the ibiza.

Pics below also in order

First car, converted from 1.2 16v to a 1.6 16v with about 125bhp..
dscn0929.jpg

dscn0982.jpg

Second car, Corsa GSi, L Reg with just 63k at time of purchase, made a healthy profit on this one :), just added light's, wheels, lowered and exhaust then sold.
dscn1245.jpg

Third punto turbo, about 165 bhp, then it went wrong :|
dscn1390.jpg

4th car and still my favourite, saxo vts, loved it got 14k of hard miles and didnt miss a beat, if only i wasnt 6ft 3 :(
dscn2076.jpg

dscn2078.jpg

5th car 306 rallye, great car but got offered a swap for an ibiza cupra which ive always wanted so couldnt refuse
dsc00396.jpg

dsc00372.jpg

6th car Ibiza cupra, about 220 bhp, but just no charchter like the french car's :(
dscf7762.jpg

dscn2215.jpg

Finally the clio, standard bar the front reg i modified... hoping this will live upto the VTS although with a leaky shock and a intermitent engine light its not got much hope so far :(
dscn2263.jpg

back.jpg

Pretty boring post, but im bored myself sooo :):rasp:

M

mini-valver

The Corsa and Vts are really nice mate! Every one is a minter aswell. You'll enjoy the 182!

Welcome to the club.....

You've had a lot of cars for your age:eek:
A lot of nice ones there, I actually quite like the red corsa (which will prob mean that i'll get shot down for saying that) Like I care lol.

How do you get insured on them being so young ??

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Corsa GSi looks Mint, I always wanted a GSi when I had my Little 1.2 Corsa, I'm 21 and only on my 2nd Car and your on your 7th, That is Crazy

how did you mod the front plate please??!! ;) what saw did you use!!

Got a graphics company to make the text about 1/5th smalelr than standard and used a hacksaw following a drawn line.

Insurance - ive alwasy paid about 1.3k for insurance on every car, clio has been the most expensive though.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
how did you mod the front plate please??!! ;) what saw did you use!!

Got a graphics company to make the text about 1/5th smalelr than standard and used a hacksaw following a drawn line.

Insurance - ive alwasy paid about 1.3k for insurance on every car, clio has been the most expensive though.

;) thanks - ill look in to cutting mine down ;)

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
I like the Punto :D

But then, I'm weird. Saxo is awesome too.

Dan

BG 182
I love the picture of the GSI, looks so nice! All of your cars have been well modified, you have good taste lol

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Lucky for a 20yo thats for sure, nice selection and subtle mods on all of them though :)

RS 172
Great little collection there mate!! One of the nicest looking punto's i've seen and the 306 is stunning!

New Kangoo Van!
Quality! Had a corsa once it had a redtop top (astra gte 16v donor with coscast head) went like stink. Great fun everyone thought it was a 1.2 16v!

320d
electrical fault one, it goes off when i turn the car off though its come on twice in 500 miles.

Square box with zig zag line in it?

Check a battery terminal isn't loose

Also take off the inlet elbow from the airbox open the butterfly and clean inside the mouth of the throttle body they're be a carbon deposit that messes with the throttle position sensor

Common problem

no ive been r8byb on most forums, i remember that Rallye :)

Rich 16v - Thanks for the advice checked the terminals and they seem ok, will remove the TB tomorrow and give it a good clean :)

Im from Tamowrth near birmingham, the GSi is now in Fife though i belive :)

Thanks guys

Mk1 Maxim Sport
Look nice all them cars pal, like the gsi, punto an the vts.

Id leave the tints on the clio if it was me pal, they make ur car look original and different to every other car on this forum

Ibiza Cupra
alright mate iam sure i have a pic of your 1st corsa in an old edition of total vauxhall if i can find it ill put it on here :)