ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP!! Exhaust Q?

Weeman sucks ****
Noticed a knocking over small/large bumps and thought it was spring related but found out it's my exhaust! One of the mounts for the back box has snapped.

Trouble is I have a long commute and don't know anywhere where I work to get it checked.

I guess what I'm asking is will it f**k up the rest of the system if I limp home with it??

Any help would be great.

(ex-2.0 Hybrid)CorradoVR6
Its not going to help but you should be ok if its only the one which has snapped. Anyway you could zip tie it up?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^ yep, same i had industrial cable ties. with heat tape of them, worked fine, mine wasn't broken was just basically there to pull the BB up.

Weeman sucks ****
Thankfully a guy here at work used a garage 2 mins away (which I didn't know about) and it's up on the ramps as we speak waiting for some welding action...phew.

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
CHRIS172CUP said:
Thankfully a guy here at work used a garage 2 mins away (which I didn't know about) and it's up on the ramps as we speak waiting for some welding action...phew.

I think you will continue to have problems with that supersprint. I suggest sending it to me and i will pop a £50 cheque in the post..!

Weeman sucks ****
EVOgone said:
I think you will continue to have problems with that supersprint. I suggest sending it to me and i will pop a £50 cheque in the post..!

I'm honered you think it's a supersprint. It's actually a prospeed mate. Easier to find and cheaper;)

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
CHRIS172CUP said:
I'm honered you think it's a supersprint. It's actually a prospeed mate. Easier to find and cheaper;)

Arrrgghh Post a pic... I guess it a new one as part of the Group buy. Did you get the single cut in bumper one using the 182 surround ??

If so what do you think of it ?