ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

help me and my wheels

clio sport mk1 golf

got some new oz titans recently for my little clio, look really nice, but i wanna keep them clean. Theres loadsa stuff on the market to keep them that way, but im really scared that im gonna screw up my wheels with the wrong stuff. i bought some wonder wheels coz on the back there is a piccy of some oz rims, which i thought were the same finish as mine, as far as im aware ive got standard shiny finish, will wonder wheels work ok? please help me im proper worried.

cheers

nosh and chloe with her shiny new oz rims:D

Renaultsport Clio 182

Wonders wheels is ok but wear gloves if you can and avoid the centre caps!

I have oz super ts so wonder wheels is a life saver when it comes to multispokes!

Good choice of wheels BTW!

try some wheels wax. this is wat i did. on the first go, make sure u cover all the wheel inside and out. then next time u wash them, the brake dust and crap wont have stuck, so will come of VERY easily. then just wax again when dry

i always do this, and i also gives an added shine

clio sport mk1 golf

wheel wax ok matey cheers, thanx south african buddy, and thanx chris my wheels look sexy!! and even more when i drop her a little too!! ps do halfords sell wheel wax? why avoid caps, does it mealt them?:eek:

clio sport mk1 golf

where do i get wheel wax?? halfords (yep halfords) laughed at me!! for asking apparently such a silly question.

tried the wonder wheels on my dads ford crocus and i must admit they came up quite well, so much so i took it down the local car was witht the rainbow foam at the start.looked pukka, he used to see my clio there alot and asked me why i no longer took her there, i was honest and said id rather save my dosh and do a better job at home!! which i do, he wasnt happy!! oh well:D