ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Henrys 1.2 non sport

Clio 1.4 dynamic
Ahhh I may be a apprentice electrician but I can't help u with that haha, and yeh if in doubt get someone else to do it and but them a :cheers:

Hmm i think you can wire them without the connectors , as they are broken , but just need to know which wire goes where haha !

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I had a cyclone blue clio as my first car. Still for sale now whilst I'm there enjoying the 182

Anyway. I colour coded my gear insert cyclone blue, looked great.

I would stick with anthracite wheels deffo, white will look a bit tacky in my opinion.

I also think side strips look good colour coded but don't like the rear and front done, think the plastic blacks better as if breaks the bumpers up a bit with contrast.

I had a colour coded spoiler for mine off a dynamique. Get a cup one if you can afford/justify forking out for one but remember you gotta spray it too :-/

Get an alloy footrest pedal from off here in the for sale section, fits over your plastic one. They look good and are a cheap mod

I also had my front diamond sprayed black gold from off a member on here, that made it look good too
I think get an anthracite one to match the wheels

Re do your bullets too with cyclone writing. Will really set the side off then.

Look forward to see progress of this

Deffo don't make it a rep though. Keep things subtle.

Yeah I sprayed inserts anthracite colour , and also badge so looks good , also bullets but I have shaky hands do didn't attempt the blue lettering , still need to fit my springs !

Love this car , all that's missing is the 2.0 litre engine haha !

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Yeah I sprayed inserts anthracite colour , and also badge so looks good , also bullets but I have shaky hands do didn't attempt the blue lettering , still need to fit my springs !

Love this car , all that's missing is the 2.0 litre engine haha !

Keep up the good work then

And you don't want the running costs of a 2.0 at the minute trust me. I miss my 1.2! If I could have kept both. I would of done.

1.2 16v clio
im loving the blue lights in your clocks :D how easy was they do to as i may steal that idea of you since my rear lights are blue for my boot install

If you're handy with a soldering iron it's possible , just make sure you buy extra less as you are sure to melt some , well I did haha ! Theres a guide on the forum :)

1.2 16v clio
If you're handy with a soldering iron it's possible , just make sure you buy extra less as you are sure to melt some , well I did haha ! Theres a guide on the forum :)

ah that might be the problem then haha luckily i have friends that are quite good with soldering

Cheers guys , not don't much in a while because of money issues , but still got my lowering springs to fit

Carbon wrapped my inserts , not bad for a first go!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331304324.800192.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331304324.800192.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 87
  clio 1.2 16v
carbon fibre inserts look sweet!!! got any pics of the before and after of the lowing??? thinking of doing mine but wanna see how it looks :/ also how much did u lower it by?

carbon fibre inserts look sweet!!! got any pics of the before and after of the lowing??? thinking of doing mine but wanna see how it looks :/ also how much did u lower it by?

Cheers the stuff only cost a few quid and it's well worth it !
Still havent managed to put the springs on mate so the pics are as standard , hoping to have the springs on soon though !

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
This is coming along isn't it. I sold mine today. Sad times, loved that car. But the 182 changes my mind every time I'm in it ;)

Renault Clio 1.2
LOVE the dash lights! where are they from if you dont mind me asking?
Deffo keeping an eye on this as i have 1.2 aswell
however mine is a four door authentique :banghead:
mines making a random knocking sound atm from the front not sure where yet :dapprove:
but looking to drop it maybe 60mm on some 15" :approve:

Cheers, I followed a walk through on the guide section on here, it's on YouTube too , you need to buy LEDs from a place in Germany and solder them in, not an easy job tbh

RS Clio 182
looking good with the mods you have done so far..iv got a silver 172 rear bumper in iceberg and a set of sideskirts, if your interested just bob me a msg..

really nice bro - love the led conversion on the dash - done my clock blue, borrowing a mates soldering iron so i can do my dash to! where did you get your blue led pack from, any recommendations?

Cheers, as I say the cars gone now so I haven't got the dash anymore but the new owner liked it, I got the LEDs from a Swedish website I believe, I think if you search for the walk through on YouTube then the link to the site with the bulbs is on there, it's a really diddly job so good luck, took me hours!