ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

henrys ek9 thread.

n/a
no wonder i havent seen this around after that play on the dual carriage way:eek:, you still come around braunstone way? nice car and very quick

tej

n/a
got a black 172 now had the monaco before but really nice read up and honestly looking forward to the updates matey.

S2000 + E91 330D
Hello.
Decided to change the drivers bolster on the racaro, as it was showing signs of wear and was abit saggy..

5713740751_62c4e161e1_z.jpg

5714279962_7c34188732_z.jpg

Got the seat out and removed the rail on the side I was changing the bolster.

5713725649_58e0c82dc6_z.jpg

Removed. Sorry I didn't get any pictures of how I got it out, I just tend to get on with things, then remember afterwards I wanted to take pictures lol.

5714284426_3faaea268a_z.jpg

Horrible old bolster :(

5714275566_3ebd1cff31_z.jpg

Nice new bolster!

5713716295_0d9c66bf52_z.jpg

Pulled it all tight over the new bolster, removed all the creases! feels so much better to sit in!

5713721429_c1ca97f43d_z.jpg

Found this.. Wrapper of some sort..

JDM Chewing gum yo.

BTW one of those seat covers was my first purchase for the car. The seats were nice and fresh and I want them to stay that way.

S2000 + E91 330D
Another small update,
Spoon mirror arrived! :approve:
5723171848_6c064db1b1_z.jpg

5723174604_cf1bd28a13_z.jpg

5722621471_22b22658d9_z.jpg

You are meant to just stick it on the origional glass, ew. Got mirror second hand and took the glass out.. :)

5722623439_964ccbf46c_z.jpg

Quick flash of her, 95% finished. Just needs windows fitted!
5722625983_0ee5d255a7_z.jpg

Should be back on the road at the end of the month!

:)

Charged Superleggera
Good work as usual henry. Love the spoon mirror. much better than the hideous broadview ones you see. After the remap, spoon interior and side view mirrors will be on order. Keep up the good work :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Love it mate, I would have painted the rear panel though, just personal preference.

Fantastic dedication loves it!

Ek9.CS/netjdmdieppe?

S2000 + E91 330D
Cheers guys, I really can't wait to have her all back together. Windows are getting fitted tomorrow morning, so should have her on the road soon after..

spoon interior and side view mirrors will be on order. Keep up the good work :)
Cheers dude, yeah i'll be getting some side mirrors once funds allow!

Love it mate, I would have painted the rear panel though, just personal preference.
rear panel?

I'm guessing it's the stonechip/underseal/waxoyl product that he's used to protect the underside that's responsible for the colour. In fairness you could argue that as it's not seen when the car is assembled the colour is of little importance if it does the job of keeping the metalworm at bay.

That said when I get mine done in the next couple of months ideally I'm looking for a product that's white.

S2000 + E91 330D
Car looks imeeeense!

Oh and back panel should be white! Lols surely you know that?

I'm guessing it's the stonechip/underseal/waxoyl product that he's used to protect the underside that's responsible for the colour. In fairness you could argue that as it's not seen when the car is assembled the colour is of little importance if it does the job of keeping the metalworm at bay.

That said when I get mine done in the next couple of months ideally I'm looking for a product that's white.

LOL, i was actually wondering what the fcuk he was talking about. the rear panel which is behind the rear bumper?
As Turkish said, you can't see it and I wanted to give it some protection..

I've got a thing about the underside of cars, when on a ramp, they just look clean as hell when undersealed black..

4852440365_5fe3281487.jpg

172 Cup
Looks nice dude, good luck with your bank balance when it comes to paying for your genuine honda type R decals lol my brother cost a fortune for his!

172 Cup
Its something stupid like that mate, i was going to guess at near £100 but wouldnt be surprised if they were more

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
LOL, i was actually wondering what the fcuk he was talking about. the rear panel which is behind the rear bumper?
As Turkish said, you can't see it and I wanted to give it some protection..

I've got a thing about the underside of cars, when on a ramp, they just look clean as hell when undersealed black..

Underside is fine mate, rear panel imo is just not.

If someone didn't really know the car I/they would assume that it's been accident damaged in the rear. Only saying from an assessor pov.

If you look at a high percentage of the cars on EK9.org they've been done exactly the same way. The others if used daily through winter are simply rusty instead. Mine thankfully has only seen dry summer use here as you could see from my pics it's nice and fresh so it'll get protected this summer even though it's likely I'll pull it off the road for the winter.

CBR1K, F21 125D
I prefer Schutz underseal,

As for the decals you can get them made up if you know a good sticker maker with a vinyl printer and cutter. (to keep the surround)

S2000 + E91 330D
Underside is fine mate, rear panel imo is just not.

If someone didn't really know the car I/they would assume that it's been accident damaged in the rear. Only saying from an assessor pov.

Yeah fair enough, but since that rear panel is extremely open to the elements, I didn't want it rusting to s**t on me.. And since I rarely see that panel, I would rather protect it and know its never going to rust, that come to it in a few years and cry myself to sleep wishing I had undersealed it when I had the chance..