ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hero Status (Turbo'd Busa'd Lotus 7 Rep Project)

Except it's not mine lol. Just a project on another forum I liked so much I shared it.

I just re-read all this on here, chuckling at everyone saying it'll spin up all over the place and he'll die.

Rusty Cup
Needs a bucket under the bonnet but apart from that its my dream build!! The figures must be mind bending, bet it does 0-100 in under 5 seconds.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I want that atom soooo bad. infact I want ANY atom soooo bad!

It lives!

It's runnin!!!... :D:D:D:D. I started the project over 18 months ago and it's taken many many 100's of hours. It was worth it! I can't stop grinning.

I'm really pleased. Jez did an awesome job on the loom, weaved his magic on the ECU and it came to life :thumbs:

I've got a couple of minor issues to sort out. I need to re-route the oil breather from the crank case and fit an expansion tank. Then it's just a final tidy and some cosmetics. Then off to the dyno for Jez to map.

Run it in.

Turn up the boost. :thumbs:

Configure the anti-lag, traction control, etc.

Here is some video... Sorry they are only short, but it's been a long day!
Clip 1: Start up
Clip 2: Running
Clip 3: Rev

Clip 4: A long time ago.. When I bought the engine :D