ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hey!! From nr peterborough!!

seat leon
Hi people i have been looking on here for a while back now since deciding to buying a clio 172 cup. Thanks to all the helpful information on here i have just bought a 172 cup yesterday! it is modified tastefully icluding weitec coilovers, powdercoated gunmetel grey wheels and 172 interior with blue flocked interior. The number plate is hx52vdm, i was wondering if anyone recognises it because it has a cliosport.net tax holder, i will put pics up when i can, thanks matt!:cool:

clio 172 ph1
hi mate im from peterborough.... just got a 172.... have a few local lads with them too... rebuilding my engine at the minute...

fancy meeting up for some pictures etc or coming along to one of our build nights.... got 3 cars im stripping with loads of parts going up for sale soon.... you should put ur eyes over and see if there's anything you fancy..lol :cool:

nimbus r27
hi mate where in pboro you from?

hughesdogg did you used to have a yellow evo and run rsr??

RB 197

Erm, since when did you leave the establishment!? I no longer <3 you and no longer want to spend days in Starbucks with you :(

seat leon
thanks people. Im up for local meets! I will get some pics up of it wen i get chance to jus so busy wiv the plumbin atm! Im in need of a nice exhaust as it has a big loud one on atm! Any suggestions?

182 Sport 2.0I

yes mate thats me... Still own rsr although ive kinda put it to one side at tge minute... building the 172 :)

seat leon
Here is a few pics of my car!! this is how i have bought it but i do intend to make my own touch on the car, as i idi with my 106 gti which i brought standard! (below)

14052010086.jpg

14052010084.jpg

14052010085.jpg

14052010083.jpg

14052010082.jpg

14052010079.jpg

14052010078.jpg

And my old 106 gti!! loved it!!lol

DSC00456.jpg

R26
hi :) where abouts near peterborough are you from? theres like 5 plumbers who go to the cs meet i swear lol. me being one :)

nimbus r27
cool mate my mrs lives in bourne so you might see me a bit!
i will give u a wave if i see you

hi mate im from peterborough.... just got a 172.... have a few local lads with them too... rebuilding my engine at the minute...

fancy meeting up for some pictures etc or coming along to one of our build nights.... got 3 cars im stripping with loads of parts going up for sale soon.... you should put ur eyes over and see if there's anything you fancy..lol :cool:

Ru stripping a ph1? i could do with a drivers door lol

RB 182 cup
welcome dude, cars looking nice.

we need to have another meet soon lol, need to see beij new car