ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi all, newbie 172 cup owner, Newcastle

clio cup 172
Hello all, what a great site!! had car for about a week now,impressed with performance and what the car is standing me (money wise), been trawling the forum for the last few days trying to understand the pros and cons of owning such a car, this model is 52 plate 172 cup, mondial blue, koni adjustable coilovers, white oz superturismos, cat back stainless exhaust,tints and wait for it ...halo lights ;-) ....i personally like 'em but some of you might disagree:S, the downside is that the dephaser has a rattle once engine/oil warmed up so will be getting all belts/dephaser sorted out very shortly,is not affecting performance in any way i may add..
anyway thats all for now. Will try and add some pics. if its possible.

clio cup 172
Sweet, I'll keep an eye out for ya ;) it may have been you I saw the other day on the felling bypass lol

If it was saturday afternoon, that was the day i got car, had no change for the NEW tyne tunnel:( so had to go back home the long way round which i quite enjoyed;)