ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi what should be offering for this 182cup?

182cup
http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/983790.htm

Hi currently on the market for a 182cup/trophy, I have noticed this one on pistonheads and it looks a good example which came out of the factory with the recaros and have a few tasteful mods.
How much should I be offering for this sort of example? As I would like some info prior to going into action :) the car has fsh according to advert, but are there any major jobs ect that are due?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
At that sort of money, you'd be mad not to get a Trophy. Will hold it's value better, and comes with the desirable bits off that over priced 182.

Clio MK3 Work in progress
In some pics it has stripes on the bumpers, and in others it doesn't?? and some of the Bullets are Silver and some are blue? Just different Pictures of different stages?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Some decent mods. He would get more splitting for sure. In current state he's get 5.5-5.750k max.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Seats are worth £750
Zorst is worth £250
Viper 50p
Turini's - £450
springs - £50

Mustang, S13, AX GT
However, mods shouldn't add to the value of the car too much. Look for cheaper 182s around, you can find them for around £5k at the moment if you look hard enough.

Black Gold with cup packs
Looks like a good example, but however as said above with all the mods even i'd say 6k tops.

BG182®
The owner is on here. I picked my 182 up for around the 5k mark but was standard and didn't have them Recaro's :(

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
iv just paid 5.5k for this
2671_80711301060_586146060_29066-1.gif

47k miles, belts etc done, FSH & T&T.

i thought it was a very fair price.

S3, Polo
^ Personally, I think that's a bit over what they're fetching in this market.

But if you're happy, that's all that matters...

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
See, i know it has been looked after and will last me years to come so personally i would say it is bang on the money. everything on it is mint. suspention& interior are only 7k miles old as front seats were replaced with buckets and suspension replaced with coils. other little things like that swayed me :D but the one in the OP is way off the mark.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
The thing is. if you shopped around and haggled you could get a cheap one. But getting a minter of an example you haven't got a prayer. Sure i could have probably got one for 5k - but one as mint as what iv found? Think not.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Yes owen it is! Hence why i payed that for it lol. OCD isn't a word for him! Hes replacing it with an audi a4 or a3. hes already put a deposit down on one of them but dunno which one.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
^So happy its staying in the club its a beaut, I think him and Chris could compete for the best 182 in the club imo

Its back to pretty much standard now though isn't it? I know at one stage he was selling all the bits.

The thing is with this forum, theres always someone who got a better deal. Theres had less miles, better mods, bigger service history, better smell inside etc etc.

Buy one thats been looked after, had the belts done (if they need doing) and one thats not in a state. As long as you're happy with it then thats all that matters.

Although saying all that, the one in the first link is still too expensive!! :clown:

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Its back to pretty much standard now though isn't it? I know at one stage he was selling all the bits.

The thing is with this forum, theres always someone who got a better deal. Theres had less miles, better mods, bigger service history, better smell inside etc etc.

Buy one thats been looked after, had the belts done (if they need doing) and one thats not in a state. As long as you're happy with it then thats all that matters.

Although saying all that, the one in the first link is still too expensive!! :clown:
I dont like agreeing with you as your admin :rasp: but yeh your right. And yep it is back to standard but all it needs cosmetically is coilovers. :eek: xxx

R26r R26
I aren't sure I can comment on this car so I wont. Makeveli's old RB was the dogs, as good Cwistopher's IIRC.:approve:

Nimbus 197
that's more than forecourt price. 6k. He will undoubtedly get his money if some daft lad comes along and throws it at him. There are mint 182s for sale with half the mileage at that price

Owen

ClioSport Admin
I suppose any car is only worth what somebody is willing to pay for it.

As said above, no doubt someone will be prepared/able to pay asking price for the one the OP posted, even if some think its overpriced.

Boosh - the only thing i wasn't sure of on Makavelli's car where the seats, didn't really like the backs of them, but they're back to standard now i assume?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Yep everything is 100% standard.

the original seats were only in there for 7k miles they are like brand new.

My buckets wont be like that fella not to worry :cool:

Owen

ClioSport Admin
^^ Hey each to their own, Andy obviously liked them and thats all that matters.

You got a good base to start from with that one, for you to add a few of your own touches to.

Tell me about it Austin, I have been the king of loosing money on cars over the past 3 years (5 cars), I am settling down for a few years with this one. At the end of the day though Austin it's only money, thats the way I look at it and as a result I couldn't give a flying f**k about what I have lost on cars in the past. You earn it to enjoy it :)

182 FF Inferno
Paid £6k for my 36k 05 Inferno ff last October. If I was selling now, I'd be looking for £5k.

Back to the OP, if the mods on the car are what you would do, then I would pay more then standard. But 6.8k is over priced, I'd say £6k is a fair price.

Richyse7en are you my love child?
I even posted on here earlier and paid bog all attention to it (strange the things you notice at 1am that you don't at 1pm)
my name is Richard and my handle is se7en...
Did I shag your mother many moons ago and now you are on the hunt for your papa?
Didn't want to be straight out with it as you know it may offend, but subtly choose your handle so I would notice the connection between my name and handle in correspondence to yours, and then rekindle our relationship through the art of PM via cliosport.net???

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
No matter what you end up paying if you buy it, someone/Anyone will tell you they got one cheaper elsewhere in better form/condition :S

Yeah if you want it, you buy it.. fook everone else its your car.

these tits sticking there nose in always think they got the biggest bargain on
the planet.. they get a so called bargain then spend another grand sticking unesasary cosmetic addtions all over it.

t***s all of em