ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi what should be offering for this 182cup?

Clio 197 08
I know the user that owns this and has always looked after it! Is really gutted it got to go! Is a good example but you have got to weigh up the situation, there are others cheaper out there but you dont no if they will give you problems 10miles down the road! As they say 'buy cheap, buy twice!'

a turbo'd yellow car
sold 3hours ago for £6800!

End of the day i can't make someone part with their money! He thought it was wurth it so is giving me what i asked for!

If i had put it all back to normal and sold it as a basic 182 cup i would of got 5300-5500 + 1700 for the extras! You do the maths!

There will always be someone out there who gets a better deal than you! However if its what you want and has what you want you will pay what you have to to get it!

He is a top lad and i can tell he will love it asmuch as i have! Has got plenty of ideas aswel so whatch out to the south west lot as a proper clio is on its way :rasp:

bring on the haters :sleepy:

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Well done for selling it at that price mate!

Goes to show its only worth what someone is willing to pay. (not saying yours wasn't worth that btw)

Clio 197 08
You can always tag along in mine mate! You still going to look on here at meets and stuff? If so just give me a text if you want to come along!

Wont charge you for coming out of my way to pick you up!! :rasp:

a turbo'd yellow car
pistonheads is a great place to put an add up! its where i got the clio i just sold! in 15mins i had 3 emails and a cash offer!

all i did was look at what other clios were selling for and added up what the recaros and othere bits would do to the price!

yes its in the trophy price range but what put the guy off was the colour red! thats what stopped me getting one! how many race blues for sale have what mines got? not many so thats why i can ask and get the money i asked!

it makes me larf when people write its wurth 5.7k or 6k tops (when some don't evan have a clio or ever sold one :rasp:) let this be proof and a bench mark for future sales!

a turbo'd yellow car
You can always tag along in mine mate! You still going to look on here at meets and stuff? If so just give me a text if you want to come along!

Wont charge you for coming out of my way to pick you up!! :rasp:

are you shore mate? you are going to have to make atleast 6 turns of the wheel to get to mine! thats like £1 in fuel!

Clio 197 08
Sure about which bit? You coming or charging for the pick up! £1 - Depends how i drive in our residential 30mph :quiet:

a turbo'd yellow car
there are no 30mph signs around our area so don't no what you are talking about :eek:

i'll pay you £1.50 if i can sit up front and be head CD man :)

Clio 197 08
Lol, not sure of this CD concept! You can control the Ipod! You still planning to go Southend this weekend?

Clio 197 08
wont be seeing you at southend then mate! Lol! Like i said, keep an eye out mate and let me know if you want to come to a meet! Keep us updated on what your getting next!

a turbo'd yellow car
wont be seeing you at southend then mate! Lol! Like i said, keep an eye out mate and let me know if you want to come to a meet! Keep us updated on what your getting next!

nah south end is where my heart is! ;)

yep will do m8y :approve: