ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hola!

Vauxhall Astra's x 2
Hi Guys,

Have signed up on ClioSport as recommended by Broster (Jamsport staff...) - been looking at 172's lately as a bit of a toy - I have a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong history of messing with Vauxhall's and even the odd Ford - so this could be my first foray in to french car ownership.

Looking at Phase 1 172's purely down to the fact that they are getting so cheap at present - and I wouldn't feel guilty about killing on on track :eek:

I currently drive a Mk4 Astra SRi 2.2 which shall remain as my nice sensible daily - my old Mk3 Astra 2.0 is being broken for bits at the start of Feb, once my garage has been emptied of bits i'll be in a position to find a CLio and bring it home. Plans are silly cage, the usual induction/exhaust mods, R888's and some sensible chassis bits.

Forum is great - some very cool project threads and a lot of useful info so thanks to Broster for telling me to sign up!

Al.