ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how fast does a cup go

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Astra SRI/ Hornet
I owned a Cup for 5 years you t**t. So by your rules, I know more than you. And not one person has said they managed 145.

Keep talking s**t.

it takes 5 minutes to achevie and in 5 years you were incapable of doing it. and i said ive had 145 so your wrong yet again. wow every post good record keep it up. and FYI the only s**t in this thread is in your posts.

MCS R56
it takes 5 minutes to achevie and in 5 years you were incapable of doing it. and i said ive had 145 so your wrong yet again. wow every post good record keep it up. and FYI the only s**t in this thread is in your posts.

What part do you not get? 145 on the speedo can mean many different speeds, so saying you've had 145 on the clock means nothing.

Only tools try to max their car - like it's some kind of achievement. I may be mistaken but I'm pretty sure the Cup's gearing will not allow 145mph (GPS).

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Like I had to point out I clearly said on my first post on the clock, by then you were already being a tool and people afterwards have claimed over 140mph on gps so who's to say they had it nailed. And lol at only tools max out there car. Did ya mammy tell ya that. I agree there is a time and a place but if 1 feels like it and is prepared for the risks then they can make the decision to do so. Just because you choose not to doesn't make it wrong for any1 else to.

320d
Na cup ratios are different to others 2nd 55mph 3rd 85mph 4th 110mph iirc. 182 has longer ratios 3rd 90mph and 4th 120mph. You should see 145mph on a good run on the clock.

The Cup used the same ratios as any ph2 1*2. It was only the ph1 172 which has ever so slightly longer ratios.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yawn.

tumblr_lay432a6AO1qe0eclo1_r2_500.gif

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Like I had to point out I clearly said on my first post on the clock, by then you were already being a tool and people afterwards have claimed over 140mph on gps so who's to say they had it nailed. And lol at only tools max out there car. Did ya mammy tell ya that. I agree there is a time and a place but if 1 feels like it and is prepared for the risks then they can make the decision to do so. Just because you choose not to doesn't make it wrong for any1 else to.
Doing 145+ on the roads kills people, I'm sure there are former clio owners/friends that would you this if they had a chance too.

Status
Not open for further replies.