ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much could I sell my Ph2 172 for?? V.good example

Clio F1 R27
172 Sport Iceberg Silver registered March 2004 -

04 Plate
60K Miles
2 Owners
FRSH with recent 60K service
4 Months Tax
4 Months MOT
5 Months Renault Extended Warranty
CAM and AUX belts replaced by Renault recently
Brand new Mitchelin Pilot Exalto tires
Cup Splitter
ITG Panel Filter
K-Tec Stealth Stainless Steel Exhaust
KTR Drilled Discs (recent)
KTR Pads (recent)
Also has cruise control as featured on the last few 172 models

Drives beautifully and is in mint condition inside and out.

Looking for ideas on private sale....

Cheers!

Attachments

• clio_172.jpg
    clio_172.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 111
  • my_seats.jpg
    my_seats.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 92

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Picking up an 03 172, 40k miles, mint cndn for a fair bit less than 5995.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Picking up an 03 172, 40k miles, mint cndn for a fair bit less than 5995.

Yeah but you have to factor in all the works been done on mine. You may end up paying for new tyres discs pads exhaust aux cam belt and servicing.

True, but in my experience, it's only people with knowledge that appreciate those things. Had nothing but timewasters with my 182, until someone off here bought it.

27p have a look on PH id say see what they are up there for, depend how eager you are to get rid

they are going for about 6.5k at dealers so id say knock about £800 off that then you have your price

Clio F1 R27
27p have a look on PH id say see what they are up there for, depend how eager you are to get rid

they are going for about 6.5k at dealers so id say knock about £800 off that then you have your price

Cheers, I think given the quality of my car and the fact that it needs nothing major done to it for a long time I'd probably be asking 5-5.5K

Hopefully I can find a grateful owner who will really appreciate the quality of this one.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Think you could get 5.5k, so I'd put it up at 5.8 so you can haggle. If you get 5.5 your happy, and the buyer feels they've got a good deal too.

Clio F1 R27
Think you could get 5.5k, so I'd put it up at 5.8 so you can haggle. If you get 5.5 your happy, and the buyer feels they've got a good deal too.

Cool, I'll prob be posting it on here soon for sale. Shame it's got to go, but I'm getting a 1.2 Clio for me and the missus for a while so we can save up a deposit and she keeps the 1.2 and I get either a 197 or Vee in the summer! :0)

Mountune Tractor
I would stick 12 months MOT on it and 6 months tax, this will help the sale because you could get a few put off by the high mileage. 60k on a 4 year old sport is not good imo unless you have owned the car from new.
Ultimately the car will sell for the price someone is willing to pay but I'd say something between £5k-£5.5k would be fair with 12 months MOT.

Clio F1 R27
lol it is nice in red, there's one down the road from me but he doesn't keep it very clean...I wonder what it looks like with the trohpy wheels. have you got any pics of the whole car?

Hi....

A couple for paul here. You can put them as you screensaver if you like Paul
007-1.jpg

019.jpg

012-1.jpg

That's sweet mate, really nice.

What springs are you using? I assume you just fit the wheels and they give you the right offset?

Clio F1 R27
I'll offer you 5k right here and now :D

hey i appreciate that but im not quite ready to sell yet as I have no other car! my mate is selling me his 1.2 clio for my missus which im gonna use until i can get a vee or 197 in couple of months. i've got to wait till he buys his new car before we can get the 1.2!

it will be up for sale soon so if you can hold on for a bit.

its a lovely car, sounds mint and drives rock solid.