ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how much is a........

Punto Evo Abarth
1 front and 1 reaer bump strip off a 172 and a outside door handle off a 172 worth? someones offered me some i just diont know how much they are worth and i dont want to get ripped off, in good condition btw, o and also how much is a 172 spoiler worth, needs a respray. thanks alot

Punto Evo Abarth
no i want to buy some and a guy is trying to sell me som,e, just wanted to know how much they were worth before i buy them, so i dont get ripped off.

Breaking A 172 Replica
Is your car in black?

If so wait until july time and you can do a part - ex with my 172 stuff (bumpers, handles, bump strips, cup splitter and cup spoiler) if you want?

Sam

FF Monaco 172
no i want to buy some and a guy is trying to sell me som,e, just wanted to know how much they were worth before i buy them, so i dont get ripped off.

i'm after some too, if you don't end up getting them, could you pass on the details to me any chance?