ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I’ve got me 182 cup

I picked up my brand new clio 182 cup just over a week ago now, just got to the 1500 miles mark on the clock now and ooohhh my does it shift or what.

I have a very nice driving tale already so please see that post in driving tales against a fiat stilo Abarth.

Here are some pics, I have made some mods since ie put in silver indicators, and thinking about putting some blue under car led strobing neons, will have to post them pics when done.

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/gallery/full/1081975728__clio_back.jpg

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/gallery/full/1081975699__clio_front.jpg

Ph1 172

Looking pretty good mate. It the first one that ive seen in silver and it dont look to bad at all!;)

Dont mean to be rude but how much did it cost you in the end?

I paid on the road £12600 (Its full uk spec same as what Renault Dealers sell but its shipped direct from Renault in France)

Yep Nathen thats what I ment it has the cup suspension and cup spoiler pack. The colour is Titanium and I have checked the full specs that I paid for against the Renault Dealer specs and they are identical. I have even got 3 years manufactures warrenty on it (I phoned Renault to double check that).

Matt

Here are some pics, I have made some mods since ie put in silver indicators, and thinking about putting some blue under car led strobing neons, will have to post them pics when done.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Yeah just trying to convince my wife about them under car blue neons. Also thinking about buying some lexus style back lights, I think it would make the car look a whole lot better as its Titanium. Anyone know of any nice light fixtures?

think I will take peoples advise and leave the mods alone just an idea. I am chasing the front splitter at the mo as its not been fitted and Ive paid for it.

Thanks for your comments on the mods, I now know not to do it.

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by jkm_RS182 on 14 April 2004

think I will take peoples advise and leave the mods alone just an idea. I am chasing the front splitter at the mo as its not been fitted and Ive paid for it.

Thanks for your comments on the mods, I now know not to do it.
i noticed the front splitter too as soon as i saw the pics as that was missing from my car. they had to order it direct from france and it came today after 5 weeks of waiting, so I wouldnt hold your breath!

(oh and neons would ruin it, it doesnt need any exterior mods as it looks good in standard form)

and did you get a cat1 alarm for that price aswell, cause thats not standard fit on imported cars?

Nice motor mate.

How do the darker alloys look against the silver paintwork, you cant really tell in the pics.

Also, is this the same silver used on the Mark 1 172s. I will be ordering a clio later this yr but im really stuck what colour to choose, I havent seen any in flesh and my local dealer hasnt got any in yet.

Middle

the car looks stunning in silver with the cup alloys pics dont do it justice, the colour is titanium and is slightly darker than mk1 silver. Saw a few at moterpoint in derby had with cup pack and with out. So we were able to compare

That look nice

i have ordered the same colour as you have. except i didnt have the cup options.

6 weeks till i get mine. carnt wait

what is the front splitter? how can you tell?

hope mine comes with that on.