ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I decided to do some ''modifications'' **SH*T HEAP CONTENT**

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
i originally wanted this van to do the r19 turbo diesel conversion.
strong work horse

glad to see its getting used well :S

Well you couldn't have wanted it that much or you'd have bought it. :rolleyes:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Indeed Winston! Time to enjoy pissing about with cars rather than stressing because this or that isn't perfect. (As per my other cars)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Love it! There's a lot of good things, but one that really makes me smile....

Once back window is FULL of stickers will look mint.

Turbines + coilies will look mint.

Painted tow bar, (has to have detailed helm) will look mint.

Once its done and you park it up outside, the missus face, now that will be f**king mint!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Shush Scotland.

I'm bored and skint. Its what bored skint people do isn't it??

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I do!! I've got a show car in the making, i've got a track car in the making, now I have a Rat car in the making! All Clio's! :D

Just need to sell some f**king cars now. Got rid of two this weekend so hopefully I can put this to the back of the qeue as tbh i'd rather work on the others!

BMW M5 & E36
Going by the pace you work at.... it must have taken at least 4 hours to put the ballsack on!

Looks fun though :D

S23

The Cleee-O
Hahaha! This is epic, fair play for the ball sack too man. Looks wicked! Love the turbines too. Just need a rusty roof rack and an electrical taped angry eye over one of them. lolz! love it. haha

its everywhere (not the car)

take it to WSR.

on one turini the rest turbines, now that would look GOOD and give RUK a heartattack!

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
flol mint, my mate owns volkswagenstickers.co.uk and gave me a load of those but i wimped out on putting the immigrant one on as i live in Oldham lol

Still have the Gordon Brown one in my glovebox