ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I decided to do some ''modifications'' **SH*T HEAP CONTENT**

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Houston we have a problem.....

I just went into work to work on the 172 and while on the phone I walked over to Ratvan.....

It appears Ratvan hs rats. Or mice. Either way the old MOT that was on the floor has been shredded and there is rodent droppings all over the drivers seat. This my friends is not good....!!

I rang my saturday boy and explained the situation (he goes ratting) and he is bringing his traps and air rifle to work next saturday to resolve the situation. Hopefully.

I am devastated. Can't even open the door of it as I am s**t scared of rodents!!!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Surley for a "rat" car, rats or mice is just a mod, or even possibly an upgrade????

But seriously, bad news, hope you sort it, and scared of rodents? Man the f**k up!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Its not. I can't even bring myself to look in the window, makes my willy go all funny like when you went too high on a swing when you were little.

Progress has deffinately halted for the time being.

Titanium 182
Its not. I can't even bring myself to look in the window, makes my willy go all funny like when you went too high on a swing when you were little.

FAPMSL ! I know exactly what you mean !

:lolup: :lolup:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'll get pics of the rat s**t tomorrow. Although only through the window. Theres no f**king way i'm opening the door!!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d

ROFL! The weird thing is, i know exactly what you mean. I get it when i go fast over hump back bridges.

Oh, and they got in. So they an get out ;)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Some pics of said rat shit....

Its as good as the picture is going to get, because theres fcuk chance of me opening the door. I took this through the windscreen.

Theres about 60-70 lumps of rodent turd. Must shit for england.

SS854520.jpg