ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I need to hear some speakers!

Im looking at various comps, and I have peoples recommendations which although I am happy with I would like to make up my own mind.

Do you guys know of any ICE stores in the Kent, London or Essex area that might have Focal, DLS, Diamond Audio or the like that I can hear??

Ta in advance

Best thing to do chav is attend the GDI RR day with me in a few weeks and ill take you round some of these chav clios so you have a listen to there audio setups... Listening to speakers in a shop doesnt really give you a clear impression to how they will sound in your car.

172 cup TT

at the weekend just pulled out my alpine SPX137as and put in a set of Coax (?) Focal Polyglass.... im extremely impressed with them.. fantastic... VERY VERY against getting Coaxs at first but i wanted the standard tweeter cover back on and just the "standard" look - no regrets... far better than my alpines which were £220!.. these focals were £150.. oh, they are amped at 110rms per side too if that helps..
oh, and put a bit of sound deadening around and behind the speakers too..

[Edited by Floodie on 25 January 2005 at 12:17pm]

Thanks Floodie - Ive been looking at Focal Slims, Diamond Audio Hex and various others... I just really need to hear some now!

Chav, when and wheres the RR day? Gotta check Im not working!