ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I Own the Top Gear 182!!

172 Cup
I dunno so much, things like that are difficult to rectify, because with the sunlight hitting the rest of the paintwork it will inevitably affect it, which leaves the paint underneath the stripes a different shade.

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
havent red all the posts but the number plate from top gear is HS53 LKU and the number plate on your car is HS53 IS THAT A STUPID THING TO SAY....

Clio 197
EVOgone said:
Well dont try and sell it on here as you wont get 8k for it now everyone knows its the TG car....

The stig and all the press guys will have ragged it......but then again so are most of them on here.

Hehe...

That's right... most of them on here get a good seeing-to.

Ph1 172
at the end of the day its a car with some intesting history;-) hang on to it pete, and has n e body got the vid of it on topgear. i no its been posted before, (just before anybody says)

nathan

MINI JCW
clio__chris said:
just watched the top gear video......... the 1 the stig drove is a different one (HS53 LKU)

Mr Clarkson drove yours

Yeah also the autocar and evo test were done in that 182 (HS53 LKU)

just flickin thru the channels, its just finished on uk2 g2, channel 111 sky. the 1 stigs got all the stickers on the side dats the LKU 1. looks alrite will the sponsor stickers on the side. clarkson HKU i think.

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
does it matter if its a press car, the fact its been ragged doesnt mean that if you bought the car from someone off here it would have led an easy life!!!

i know mine hasnt

r-jay said:
Clarkson and the Stig drove my old 205, it was a major selling point everyone wanted to own the one that had been on telly and in Evo.

was yours the blue 205 that was on clarkson car years??

106 GTi
Thats my old baby Jay.

Clarkson Drove on Clarkson Car Years

The Stig on Top Gear

Evo borrowed in 1999

106 GTi
Some Pics

clarkson.jpg

Oh and was in Auto Express to

ae01.jpg

Stigged

205-backing-out.jpg

Me and the Stig LOL

Rich-meets-stig.jpg

Have i missed something here????

The pics in the very 1st post, the reg is different to every other pic posted up, the last 3 letters letters are different?

someone tell me where ive made the mistake but ive been through it twice and cant see where?

Cant imagine a whole group missing that? anyone spot that?

His last letters are LHK i think the press cars are LKU.

Ph1 172
my172littleponies said:
Have i missed something here????

The pics in the very 1st post, the reg is different to every other pic posted up, the last 3 letters letters are different?

someone tell me where ive made the mistake but ive been through it twice and cant see where?

Cant imagine a whole group missing that? anyone spot that?

His last letters are LHK i think the press cars are LKU.

petes car was the one driven by clarkson, and the one pictured is the one the stig drove with all the stickers on.

nathan

RenaultSport clio 182
sorry for the confusion, nathan is correct, all the press pics are with LKU but on the Top gear episode clarkson drove it and done the feature on my one (LHK) then the stig drove the other one. When you watch top gear the stig always drives a different one from the main feature

Pete

Megane Mk4
Nathan H said:
at the end of the day its a car with some intesting history;-) hang on to it pete, and has n e body got the vid of it on topgear. i no its been posted before, (just before anybody says)

nathan

I've got it from start to finish ( including the Stig lap! ;) )

Click here to watch (Putfile)

Or... Click Here To Download (12.5Mb)
:D ;)

Andi

106 GTi
dick said:
the old stig or the new stig??
and who was it

That was the second series using "a stig" so IIRC it was after the change.

They would'nt tell - he came for his lunch in a Balaclava!