ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ideas and Suggestions for CSF22

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
A proper bar set up with subsidised beer for all

Ron can you make him Admin yet?🥵

A mixologist cocktail bar, i've seen them at outdoor events and they come with their own booze licence, I remember you said a bar isn't an option because of licencing issues, that's if they haven't all gone out of business because of lockdown.

If we left you lot in charge we’d be bloody Bankrupt!

We have discussed it previously and we will look into it again but I doubt it’s going to happen if I’m honest.

To provide free booze to everyone from a licensed bar could potentially run into thousands.

And if we got a bar there where you would need to pay yourself, would you all be happy paying a fiver a pint?

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
If we left you lot in charge we’d be bloody Bankrupt!

We have discussed it previously and we will look into it again but I doubt it’s going to happen if I’m honest.

To provide free booze to everyone from a licensed bar could potentially run into thousands.

And if we got a bar there where you would need to pay yourself, would you all be happy paying a fiver a pint?

I don’t mind a fiver a pint. That’s normal prices tbh.

That way, I can sit at the bar sipping on a nice cold pint, whilst northern paupers like @Yorkshire Pudding sit watching me huddled around a campfire, nursing a warm can of fosters and bemoaning minimum wage.

#seperatethepeasants
#southernmasterrace

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
I don’t mind a fiver a pint. That’s normal prices tbh.

That way, I can sit at the bar sipping on a nice cold pint, whilst northern paupers like @Yorkshire Pudding sit watching me huddled around a campfire, nursing a warm can of fosters and bemoaning minimum wage.

#seperatethepeasants
#southernmasterrace
Depends if its £5 per pint of something nice or something absolutely shite😂

I'm already up to £3.50 tinnies anyway 🥵

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Kegs of Stella! 10 gallon barrels

Get 3 of them and jobs a goodun!

andybond

ClioSport Club Member
You know what? I am proper struggling to list anything reasonable to improve this event.

You provide the camping space, the ablution facilities , food and drink for event and we just turn up.
Its upto the people to make it what it is, and I have never been disappointed.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I think we will most likely just stick to the concept of people bringing their own beer tbh.

As much as I like the idea of having a licensed bar I fear it just won’t work out.

We may look At purchasing some bottles/cans of beer and making them available for free in ice buckets in the evening but let’s wait and see.

Any non alcohol related suggestions still welcome x

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Deffo feel like we Ron started this thread for decent ideas and it's just gone off on tangent and he's getting stick.

Get us some contraband Ron 🤣

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Loose women please, ones where discretion is their middle name and are great at keeping a secret. Oh and it would help if they are eager and not adverse to disappointment.

oh and I don’t mean loose women as that gaggle of middle age trollops who shout at each other on tele

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Loose women please, ones where discretion is their middle name and are great at keeping a secret. Oh and it would help if they are eager and not adverse to disappointment.

oh and I don’t mean loose women as that gaggle of middle age trollops who shout at each other on tele
Wait so you're not gay?

Well that ruins things🥲

ixell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 cup phase 2
Heated swimming Pools full for ladies and beer with the tunes playing 😎

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I think we will most likely just stick to the concept of people bringing their own beer tbh.

As much as I like the idea of having a licensed bar I fear it just won’t work out.

We may look At purchasing some bottles/cans of beer and making them available for free in ice buckets in the evening but let’s wait and see.

Any non alcohol related suggestions still welcome x
Well, if you need someone with a personal alcohol license...

Golf Mk6 tdi
Maybe speak to blyton ice cream parlour to see if they have a mobile setup?

Maybe a tire fitter on site?

Strippers is easy - Gainsborough is full of vagrants who will do pretty much anything for a bag of crisps!

How about a dogging area?

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
It's a shame we can't have concessions like hot dogs, doughnuts, ice cream vans etc, I assume the cafe would have a problem with that?