ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

If only it would be dry in the morning ....

106 GTi
My car would look something like this at the FCS!

IMG_9903.jpg

IMG_9899.jpg

IMG_9906.jpg

More Interior and Exterior pics here: http://www.richtreen.co.uk/images/prefcs/index.html

Process and products for the cleaning geeks here: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1642994#post1642994

Cheers

Rich

106 GTi
See you there Chris.

Bubbles yours is looking sexual, will book you in for a PC'ing though.

No more clio's for me!
Wish mine came up like that :(

Really need your skills on mine mate, shall discuss with you tomorrow, i have major stone chip/scratch issues!

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Acutally Rich ive got some areas i need you to look at ;)

Claying wouldnt budge some stuff on my rear arches.. :(

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Rich shall we set you up with a little table and chair for "Richies cleaning advise" heheh

Form an ordly (sp) queue!

106 GTi
Bubbles said:
Acutally Rich ive got some areas i need you to look at ;)

Claying wouldnt budge some stuff on my rear arches.. :(

Grab me n the morning - Will have a look in the morning for you and help advise as best I can.

dannyboy172 said:
Wish mine came up like that :(

Really need your skills on mine mate, shall discuss with you tomorrow, i have major stone chip/scratch issues!

No probs mate, will have a look at the show.

106 GTi
Bubbles said:
Rich shall we set you up with a little table and chair for "Richies cleaning advise" heheh

Form an ordly (sp) queue!

PMSL - Paint Consultant Services!

clio 182 black /gold
Rich stop posting pictures of your nice shinny 182 mine is that colour but not that shiny im gonna cry LOL

106 GTi
Leeshez said:
Rich stop posting pictures of your nice shinny 182 mine is that colour but not that shiny im gonna cry LOL

Sign of my mis-spent youth! A PC is all you need, not that I used it on the above, elbow grease only this time. :eek:

'18 Megane dci
Mirror mirror in the field, who has the gloss, Rich I guess! :D

Stunning mate, just finished mine, p21s is rather good, mine's locked in the garage now until 4am.

106 GTi
Cheers Dave. P21s is a good choice on yours, looks ace on my mates Diablo GTi 6.

Same here all put to bed for the night.

clio 182 black /gold
Rich said:
Sign of my mis-spent youth! A PC is all you need, not that I used it on the above, elbow grease only this time. :eek:
Vindaloo from detailing world is going to pc it for me on friday. It will look good :)

106 GTi
Leeshez said:
Vindaloo from detailing world is going to pc it for me on friday. It will look good :)

Nice one, essential on Black Gold looking at how they come from the factory IMO.

Vee dub
Rich is nervous about letting people down about the appearance of his car when he gets there!

Rich.. im going shlag mate.....

A4 Avant
Rich, looks awesome as ever, just finished after 2 days of cleaning mine! I know its too late to buy anything, but what can I take to to FCS to clean it? I had planned on just leavin her in whatever state she gets there!

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
yep spray on and wipe off.. with the amount of Wax i put on nothing should scratch ;)

A4 Avant
Damn, I wish I would have bought some! I keep telling myself I won't be bothered if shes dirty when I get there, but deep down I know i'll be annoyed!!!! :-(

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Nige if i have any left after giving her a quick spray you can borrow mine - but you never know, she could be gleaming when you get there :)

106 GTi
I am hoping a bit of Quick Detailer will be all I need on mine to if it stays dry. I used a Anti Static Version today that is meant to stop dust attaching, we will see! lol

I have another QD in the car which is meant to work as a waterless wash on heavier dirt so will probably end up using that.