ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inferno red. ek mcdonalds - thursday night

Clio 172 mk2
has to be said ek macdonalds have a few tidy birds in it

a was there on tuesday morning for breakfast and 2 tidy birds at 8 in the morning a was well surprised!!!!

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
lol incidently they used to have thee hottest twins working there too ... no more but :(

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
has to be said ek macdonalds have a few tidy birds in it

a was there on tuesday morning for breakfast and 2 tidy birds at 8 in the morning a was well surprised!!!!

my mates sister works in there, iv got her number if you want to have a word in her ear :rasp:

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
cause shes been on a few night outs with her boyfriend

alongwith me and my mate, my missus - blah blah.

so you interested 077******** :rasp:

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
ha pics first ! ... infact whens she next working ? might go for a swatch n see what its worth

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
no pics im afraid, but go up for a gander i think she works the thurs late shift as he sometimes gave her a lift when he lived down here.

Guid luck

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
ooh aye smoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooth operator rossy boy

hitit_fonz.gif

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
pmsl !! oh and also count me as a no for the meets in december seeing as i cnt post in them.

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
once i get paid and get the brief sorted ... which the exhaust fell off for the second time in a week ! loud as f**k again.

inferno rs 182
aye seen the burd thought it was all chicks in the motor. if i didnt have the missus clogging up my passenger seat i'd i've came over n spoke too you all

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
lol @ thinking i was a chick ...

and its not warranty work .... its the repair of a repair.