ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance Help - Need Recommendations

Renault Clio 172 Ph2
Hello,

What insurance companys are people on here with, renaultsport owners only please???

I just had a 995 quid renewal quote - and I am 24!! Thats AWFUL.

I got a years extra no claims and its gone up by 350 quid, ive tried a few more and no avail! lowest I got is 750 which is still way to high! Aiming for about 500 max

Thanks.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Only way to do it, is sit down for a few hours and just type your details in again and again to different insureres, comparison websites are a waste of time IMO.

Direct Line, Privilidge where good for me if yo have no mods, otherwise Greenlight.
My insurance has gone up to after i got 1 years NCB

I was with the Post office last year which was reasonable but my renewal quote went up :eek: so i ended up finding a decent quote from the AA.

I wanted to pay monthly and their deal was the best for me :evil:

i'm 26 8yrs no claims 0 points 0 mods declared yet as just fitted but just got renewal @ £500 off esure standard
182 by t way

Tiger R6 / Saxo Vts
I used compare the market for my standard 182, and it came up with Esure as the cheapest quote. Think it was 390 quid or somewhere round there - that's with 5 years ncb, at 28, no points, and kept on a drive at night. Thought that was a bargain.

Recaro'd 182
im paying £640 and i am with direct line fully comp. i'm 23 and been driving from 18 no crashes etc.