ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance How much 172/182/Cup

A silver one

I know this is a bit of a personal question, but I was wondering much you guys pay for your insurance on 172/182/Cups and how old you are?

Ive been quoted around £1500 on a 182. Im 21 with 1 years no claims.

Cheers, Matt.

[Edited by big_tymer on 20 April 2005 at 7:47pm]

A silver one

Quote: Originally posted by brian182 on 20 April 2005

i pay £360 with direct line for full comp and protected n.c :) then again im an old git :(
That was who quoted me.

Camel

980 a year over 10years NCD all mods declaired with Bell direct my other half is 22 and just passed her test 6 months ago so thats why mines so high!! I never get to drive my car anymore either life sucks!!

norwich union are about the cheapest ive been with and im on my 3rd clio sport , i was paying £290 with them till it took them five months to sort out a claim on my sons moded valver , dont get me started on norwich union lol :mad: :p

male, 23, 2yrs NCB, 1 Accident (£3000), MkII 172 (52), all mods declared. £990 with elephant for the year. Not the 10 month bonus policy.

350Z Roadster+Oil Burner

Ive got a 53 cup, 22 with 5 years ncd and 3 points for sp30, and im paying £850 fully comp. Thats with my gf on there aswell, and shes a student.

Clio 200 Cup packed

Quote: Originally posted by r-jay on 20 April 2005

26, 8 yrs Ncb. 05 182 with cup packs £430 fully comp

who the hells that with!!!

im 26, 8 yrs ncb, 04 182 without cup and pay £680 with directline! (which was the cheapest by some way!)

Mk2 172 (Silver)

Quote: Originally posted by brian182 on 20 April 2005

norwich union are about the cheapest ive been with and im on my 3rd clio sport , i was paying £290 with them till it took them five months to sort out a claim on my sons moded valver , dont get me started on norwich union lol :mad: :p
they upped my renewal by almost £200 for this year. plus despite loads of corrections to last years details, they still manage to send out this years with the wrong reg number on!! :confused: needless to say i cancelled.

im now with first alternative and i cant fault them at all so far. infact ive just phoned them up to change my reg plate, and theyve done it no fuss, no charge and were helpful with it!!

soon to be 29, no points, no claims. 5yrs+ NCB. good postcode. £555 a year on mk2 172.

Em

133/225/CLS AMG

Got my Mk2 172 from new at 21 and paid about £900 for the first year. Renewed it this year and I now pay about £780.

Thing is I have no, no claims and Im insured under my mums policy. Otherwise I was being quote £2000+

I think Im just gonna wait until Im 25.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Moved to Interior, ICE, Security & >>>> INSURANCE !! <<<<<<

:devilish: