ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A Class AMG Line
Hi, I've tried to change the lights on the interior but they are not budging. The middle one seemed easy but the outer two won't come out, I've used pliers, taken the section out to try pushing them out from behind, but I can't due to the little metal conductor. This may sound stupid but it's a real pain! The lights are simple xenon bulbs, so I can't be too hard in case they crack/smash. Trying to fit some blue LED's as they are brighter and actually look quite good!

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_0120.jpeg
    IMG_0120.jpeg
    82.5 KB · Views: 154
  A Class AMG Line
Keep the white, blue looks naff
Hmm, honestly I thought that with my mates but with the car being blue, It actually looks quite good, each to their own haha! The white ones are awful, they produce little light through the plastic

Arctic 182
Can you take pictures in the daylight at all mate? I’ve replaced all of mine and I think there is 2 metal things that hold the bulbs in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A Class AMG Line
Can you take pictures in the daylight at all mate? I’ve replaced all of mine and I think there is 2 metal things that hold the bulbs in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’ll get round to it mate as soon as I can, and I’ll post some up