ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Internet Problems

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Hi, I am having horrendous problems with my internet! I keep getting "iilegal operation" Boxes appering every time i open a new link, S oI have t oend task, RUN DNS error, Which just closes all the internet pages that are open. I also get QueryDosDevice Failed, As soon as I click OK it goes off, As soon as I click a valid link, Say a link on here to Pistonheads, The "this program has commited an illegal operation box up"

Also, IF i type in a a new website, Say www.google.com in the bar, And Press enter, It will wait about 45 seconds then just appear instantly. Once im on a site, Its fast, But getting onto a new site takes about 45 seconds?

running XP and IE

Any ideas guys?

Cheers

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
sounds like your pc is fuked. just rebuild it with a fresh OS and make sure you have up to date AV and firewall etc