ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Introduction! 182 FF, Surrey

Renault Clio 182 FF
Hey guys,

Joined a few weeks back and already been spotted by some members around the Surrey and Hants area (iOllieSM & SparkyB!!!), not had a chance to post until now:

Here she is, my new pride and joy, drives like a dream and will be staying with me for a few years I sus[pect! 41K but that is going up everyday as driving a Clio Sport is just so damn addictive :lolup:

IMAG1527.jpg

IMAG1528.jpg

IMAG1535.jpg

IMAG1537.jpg

Planned upgrades are a RS192 or Miltek and a Performance Pack upgrade from Ktec.

Aside from that little planned want to keep her standard on the outside, was planning to change the alloys to Turinis but the standards are in perfect condition and I keep getting positive comments on them so they may well stay standard for a while.
Oh and ordered some Philips Silver Visions to clear up the nasty yellow effect.

One other thing is my NS mirror is cracked, where do you guys recommend getting a replacement part, is Fleabay the way to go?

Ahhh its you :p just been looking through posts and seen this. I'm interested to know where you are aswell? havnt seen you since that day you drove down Belmont. There is a black 182 that ive started seeing alot parked down harts gardens / stoughton road. Is that you? or just a co-incidence?
Ollie