ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS "must have" apps

Citroen DS3 DSport
Re: iPhone AppStore must haves?

Shame they say you need the Premium membership in order to use it, hopefully that's not true.

Citroen DS3 DSport

[youtube]QNCb1IdmJ_0&[/youtube]

Confirmed as Premium members only but the Offline playlist mode makes membership worthwhile.

I wonder if Apple will approve it?

Last edited:

Downloaded Spore last night, not played the pc version but it seems pretty darn good on the iPhone so far, specially at 59p!

That Sat Nav looks very tempting, have to see what Tom Tom are going to offer, their phone holder looks very good but maybe at a price..

Anyway, another must have App..

MiniGore, fantastic game with lots of upcoming updates all for 59p.

Oh and anyone else have Pocket God, its got a 5 star rating but I think its f*cking sh*t, anyone else think the same?

Citroen DS3 DSport

I bought Pocket God and got bored after a minute or two at most.

E87 118d M Sport

If you can get the holder and app for sub £100 then i think it will be a case of win. but that £25 one looks fine (by the pics). we'll have to see the reviews

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.

If you can get the holder and app for sub £100 then i think it will be a case of win. but that £25 one looks fine (by the pics). we'll have to see the reviews

From what I've read it's very good, much better than the other solutions and with a reasonable price tag, I think TomTom have fucked up big style here.

iGO and the Navman software are w**k beyond belief, Sygic is good and it would appear that CoPilot is even better than Sygic.

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member

^^ Think I will later.

Can anyone confirm that you can run copilot and play songs at the same time?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200

I'm quite tempted by copilot. Anyone know if the announcments come through Bluetooth if connected??

Fiesta ST3

has anyone one bought the CoPilot yet
yep runs superb i was waiting for tomtom aswell but for £25 its a no brainer ;)
cheap holder of fleabay and your done around £100 cheaper all in than tomtom:eek:
and with free updates and safety (speed)cams you really cant go wrong ,dont think tomtom will be giving them away free...

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member

Agree with the above! Bought it and it's all
laid out nice, not tried it in the car yet though.

Citroen DS3 DSport

Sygic UK Sat Nav app is on sale for £29.99 during this weekend.

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member

Been out and tried it out and am really impressed! Really
easy to use, menus are set out nicely and everything looks spot on too. Picked up the car and followed it perfectly even with the UV windscreen which sometimes gives my speed cam device problems. Played perfectly through the speakers too when I had the iPhone connected to my alpine hu even with music playing fairly loud. Some nice little features on it too like automatic day/night lighting adjustment on the screen.

All in all very happy with it, definately worth a purchase!

Citroen DS3 DSport

My iPhone 3GS and 3G have always been temperamental with my Alpine HU and suffers from sound breakup etc. Very annoying so I usually plug my iPod Nano in instead.