ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS "must have" apps

Citroen DS3 DSport
Re: iPhone "must have" apps?

It supports all major IM clients (AIM, MSN, Yahoo, Facebook Chat etc) rather than Ping which uses its own messaging system. I've used all of the main IM apps on the iPhone and BeejiveIM has impressed me most. It has a fantastic interface and is smooth and fast to use.

It supports all major IM clients (AIM, MSN, Yahoo, Facebook Chat etc) rather than Ping which uses its own messaging system. I've used all of the main IM apps on the iPhone and BeejiveIM has impressed me most. It has a fantastic interface and is smooth and fast to use.

ive been using im+ is their much difference i cant see much difference visibly between them :S shame they dont offer a lite version

Citroen DS3 DSport

ive been using im+ is their much difference i cant see much difference visibly between them :S shame they dont offer a lite version

It's hard to say exactly why I think Beejive is better because obviously both apps serve the same purpose. For me it seems to run smoother and faster than the other IM apps I've used.

E87 118d M Sport

hope someone can answer this.

as with most apps, can you have 2 iphones linked to 1 itunes, and both use the tomtom app?

i noticed that tomtom western europe has been reduced to £59.99 (the same price as the UK one) but i would be going halves with the misses on it cuz wed both use it

Golf GTD

Finally got a 3gs today. All pimped out with blackrain. Had a look through the thread but the photo phone book app doesn't seem
to exist anymore. Anyone suggest a good facebook
photo to iPhone contact app?

Golf GTD

Well took the plunge with FriendSync and can report that it works really well. Downloaded iFooty too but can't seem to set up the push notifications, anyone care to help?

Anyone used mBox mail either? That doesn't appear to be pushing emails :(

Honda. Tesla Someday

Well took the plunge with FriendSync and can report that it works really well. Downloaded iFooty too but can't seem to set up the push notifications, anyone care to help?

Anyone used mBox mail either? That doesn't appear to be pushing emails :(

i have mBox mail... havent set up push as my hotmail is a spam magnet and it will just end up p*ssing me off.

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182

Dynolicious FTW! Just spend the best part of £20 petrol playing with it!

Want to try this...no idea though on weight or drivetrain loss.

Anyone know what the values should be for a standard 182?

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5

Want to try this...no idea though on weight or drivetrain loss.

Anyone know what the values should be for a standard 182?

I got a 13.6 1/4 mile time in the coop :p

172 mk2

is there a way of viewing all apps, when looking on the computer i can only see the top 100..

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster

FriendSync is another must have app in my opinion.

Adds photos of all your FB friends to your contacts... It sometimes gets them wrong but once you have corrected it it works brilliantly. You have to pay for it (£1.40 iirc) but worth it!

Citroen DS3 DSport

The FaceBook app does that now anyway.

For MobileMe users the new Gallery app is quite good.

172beast

FriendSync is another must have app in my opinion.

Adds photos of all your FB friends to your contacts... It sometimes gets them wrong but once you have corrected it it works brilliantly. You have to pay for it (£1.40 iirc) but worth it!

Or you could use an app called facesync which is free and does exactly the same or just use Facebook which now does it for free!

had that a while and it have never helped me yet, never has the number in its database, so a big thumbs down from me!

Strange, I've used it twice this weekend, and worked for me, so 100% success rate for me.

1998 BMW e46 323i

Just installed Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars, and it hangs at the splash screen and then crashes... Using 3rd gen iPhone. Googled this to death, but can't find a fix...