ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPad 3 - Released March 16th. Pre-Orders start 7th March

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
When I called the guy said they have been told to not allow pre orders until tomorrow morning, but he tried anyway and got lucky I guess.

Confirmation just came through, happy :)

Last edited:
Bored now, going out to take photos. Bit silly me trying to get one anyway, I can't get next Friday off work so it will only have spent the weekend in a courier depot somewhere. May as well wait to Currys etc have them.

Lol @ marginally.

I wouldn't spend god knows what on making my car louder either. But people spend their money in different ways.

Nice. I was literally saying to my wife "I'm hanging up" as they picked up the call, 29mins before they answered.

2 x iPads and 1 x ATV ordered :D

PDF confirmation received by email.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Nice. I was literally saying to my wife "I'm hanging up" as they picked up the call, 29mins before they answered.

2 x iPads and 1 x ATV ordered :D

PDF confirmation received by email.

Nice one! Which spec you gone for?

Phone>Internet

This world wide web is overrated :rasp:

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Lol @ marginally.

I wouldn't spend god knows what on making my car louder either. But people spend their money in different ways.

Well maybe marginally wasn't the right word.

I hate my car being loud, cant wait to be able to afford to make it quieter.

FFS. Just got 2 different order confirmations through from my telephone order.

The sales guy put the order through, and it crashed, so he had to resubmit it.

4 iPads and 2 ATVs now. Will cancel later this week.

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
Boils my piss that Americans pay $99 for New Apple TV and we have to pay £99. Piss take

I understand there is a shipping cost involved but come on.

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Boils my piss that Americans pay $99 for New Apple TV and we have to pay £99. Piss take

I understand there is a shipping cost involved but come on.

Itll be the same shipping cost for the US! I believe the orders from the UK come from Holland?

Well, I will hold off cancelling my duplicate order, should be able to shift at RRP on launch day.

139708d8.gif

Cancelled 1 ATV, and order shows delivery 16th. ATV must be delaying the orders til the following week.

Still can't cunting order. Get to the checkout, add all my details - go to process order and get the 'OOPS!' message. Twice.

I'd try again, but I'm scared that my two failed orders will somehow have gone through.

Still can't c**ting order. Get to the checkout, add all my details - go to process order and get the 'OOPS!' message. Twice.

I'd try again, but I'm scared that my two failed orders will somehow have gone through.

Same problem here. Trying again as its not showing in my previous order history and its saying it can't login

172, Westfield
Got mine finally! Now wondering if I should have got apples cover or whether I'm better off going 3rd party

Fiesta ST
Ordered it - got to processing your order - then Oops error. However it's listed in "My Orders" so it went through ok just no thank you message. Do you all get a email confirmation?

mondeo titanium tdci
Updated the software on my I phone 4s then went through the apple app store app and manged to get my hands on one happy days worth a try peeps worked for me

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Got my order in.

1 x White iPad 64gb + 4G + Vodafone SIM
1 x Black iPad 64gb + 4G + Vodafone SIM

Now I can relax and wait for my deliveries :D