ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPad 3 - Released March 16th. Pre-Orders start 7th March

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Well, I cannot just imagine a Company giving out free iPads... Or maybe I am wrong?

Aston uni give their business students iPads (according to my module leader) as it's cheaper than paying out for everything thats associated with printing of the module documents (seminar activities, module guide, assignment frameworks etc).

Are the Smart Covers worth buying? Tempted to pick one up tomorrow in anticipation of my iPad arriving next week. I can't quite work out how they actually connect to the iPad.

Citroen DS3 DSport
Are the Smart Covers worth buying? Tempted to pick one up tomorrow in anticipation of my iPad arriving next week. I can't quite work out how they actually connect to the iPad.

Magnets that attach to the curved side of the iPad. I didn't like my Smart Cover and sold it within a week.

Magnets on the hinges and then magnets in the pad part that sleeps/wakes your iPad.

It doesn't cover the rear at all though.

Revels Mum & Sister
I will more than likely upgrade the iPad 2 we have. However not fussed about having one at launch. Looking forward to having a fiddle with one though. Assume Apple stores are unlikely to get them instore for Demo until release day?

I personally like the Active cover. It doesnt cover the back but just be careful with it

DB.

BMW 440i
Aston uni give their business students iPads (according to my module leader) as it's cheaper than paying out for everything thats associated with printing of the module documents (seminar activities, module guide, assignment frameworks etc).

They don't lol

BillyBob has no iPad = Goes home and does no work

BillyBob gets free iPad = zOMG! I luffs my iPad. I play Angry Birds while I watch Eastenders. Oh look. An email about that meeting tomorrow. I'll reply now.

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
Mrs bought me an iPad 2 for xmas, she says "I like your iPad I'm going to buy the new one" I say "ba$txxd you'll have a better one than me" she says "I'm not fussed which version I have, you can have the new one and I'll have yours" :D

S3, Polo
Mrs bought me an iPad 2 for xmas, she says "I like your iPad I'm going to buy the new one" I say "ba$txxd you'll have a better one than me" she says "I'm not fussed which version I have, you can have the new one and I'll have yours" :D

^ Ha! Pick up that bottom lip, it's a trip hazard.

I need to change the delivery address on mine (holiday request: rejected!), bit nervous that it may put me to the back of the queue again, as it tends to do on some websites if you amend your order.

Free iPad through work?

I assume it's for work use?

Nope, good will gesture/bonus (although I am not due any bonus so it isn't instead of cash). Work hard, get noticed, get iPad. :rasp:

We're running a competition at work giving out iPads to customers, no limit to how many you can win either! Well Apple's stock I suppose lol.

What the f**k.

I've just received a 'Cancelled' email from Apple for my iPad. I don't believe this!

Ok, appears they've only cancelled my 3rd one, not all 3. My mate won't be happy now.

Last edited:
What the f**k.

I've just received a 'Cancelled' email from Apple for my iPad. I don't believe this!

Ok, appears they've only cancelled my 3rd one, not all 3. My mate won't be happy now.

The limit is two per customer, so that makes sense.

R26r R26
I ordered my 32 GB Black at 7.00 am yesterday and haven't had an email saying about a delay, so fingers crossed. Apparently they are delaying UK and other countries orders to fulfill orders in the U.S.

DB.

BMW 440i

The clever female species never fail to surprise me. Idiots.

I bet if it had a pink gem in the corner she would keep it though.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Mine looks okay

bcdd18c6-888c-9738.jpg

DB.

BMW 440i
I had a black 32gb with wifi in my shopping basket earlier with the navy blue smart leather cover.

Tempted, but still a bit unsure.

I think it will be a case of wondering why I waited if i had one though!

dk

911 GTS Cab
oooh, just checked my order and its status is...............

[h=4]Preparing for Shipment Delivers on March 16[/h]
YAY!

The limit is two per customer, so that makes sense.

I thought it stated 2 per order?

Even so, I ordered over the phone, then amended the order by email (with the same sales guy), at no point was I told max 2 per customer.

My mate now has to find another to buy (I was buying his as well as my two until he could pay me back next month).